k so im planing for next year to travel to Europe for 90 days, i want to start in Dublin just cause the ticket is cheaper and i have student budged so im trying to save as much as i can. I would like to finish the trip in Greece even though im not sure how easy is to travel there due to political matters, i know is really unrealistic to think that i will be able to see Europe in 90 days but i would like to see as much as i can. What would be the do and dont and best places to see? how long should i stay in each city? and is there any routes any one would recommend?
Euro tour needs help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matisse at Tate
- 2 London and Where Else in late December?
- 3 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 4 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 5 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 6 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 9 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 10 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 13 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 16 Bologna tips
- 17 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 18 Edinburgh - outings?
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 21 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons