k so im planing for next year to travel to Europe for 90 days, i want to start in Dublin just cause the ticket is cheaper and i have student budged so im trying to save as much as i can. I would like to finish the trip in Greece even though im not sure how easy is to travel there due to political matters, i know is really unrealistic to think that i will be able to see Europe in 90 days but i would like to see as much as i can. What would be the do and dont and best places to see? how long should i stay in each city? and is there any routes any one would recommend?
Euro tour needs help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 3 nearby cities to london
- 4 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 5 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 8 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 9 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 10 Swiss rail passes
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 14 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 15 Augsburg with kids
- 16 train to Vernon France
- 17 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 21 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes