k so im planing for next year to travel to Europe for 90 days, i want to start in Dublin just cause the ticket is cheaper and i have student budged so im trying to save as much as i can. I would like to finish the trip in Greece even though im not sure how easy is to travel there due to political matters, i know is really unrealistic to think that i will be able to see Europe in 90 days but i would like to see as much as i can. What would be the do and dont and best places to see? how long should i stay in each city? and is there any routes any one would recommend?
Euro tour needs help!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Family European winter holiday
- 2 More help with housing in Puglia
- 3 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 11 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 12 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 13 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 14 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 15 TGV and Provence questions
- 16 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 17 Dresden Train Station
- 18 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 Taxi Availability from Bus Station