k so im planing for next year to travel to Europe for 90 days, i want to start in Dublin just cause the ticket is cheaper and i have student budged so im trying to save as much as i can. I would like to finish the trip in Greece even though im not sure how easy is to travel there due to political matters, i know is really unrealistic to think that i will be able to see Europe in 90 days but i would like to see as much as i can. What would be the do and dont and best places to see? how long should i stay in each city? and is there any routes any one would recommend?
Euro tour needs help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 2 Great restaurants in Italy
- 3 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 4 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 5 Amsterday > Bruges
- 6 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 7 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 8 CDG questions
- 9 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 10 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 11 Amalfi coast in May
- 12 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 13 Greece after the Vote
- 14 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 15 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 16 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 17 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 18 Germany for 3 weeks
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 21 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 22 Renting an apt.
- 23 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 24 northern Portugal
- 25 London - Off-the-Path Gems