k so im planing for next year to travel to Europe for 90 days, i want to start in Dublin just cause the ticket is cheaper and i have student budged so im trying to save as much as i can. I would like to finish the trip in Greece even though im not sure how easy is to travel there due to political matters, i know is really unrealistic to think that i will be able to see Europe in 90 days but i would like to see as much as i can. What would be the do and dont and best places to see? how long should i stay in each city? and is there any routes any one would recommend?
Euro tour needs help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 2 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 3 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 4 Venice - boats on canals
- 5 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 6 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 9 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 10 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 14 Which apartment/area in London?
- 15 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 16 Driving in Germany
- 17 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 18 Venice, just arrived
- 19 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 20 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 21 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 22 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 23 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 24 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 25 Prepaid cell phone, CDG