This itinerary is not set in stone but I would like to hear some suggestions regarding the EURail pass.
I will be 26 while my wife will be 24 at the time of this trip.
This will be over the course of 60 days. Eight countries.
England, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, France, Czech Republic, Austria.
Is it worth it to buy a EURail Pass?
Thank your for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 5 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 6 One night in Rome
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 18 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik