I am trying to complete my form for a senior Railcard. I put in my US address with my 5 digit zip code & it sends it back saying "invalid post code" I tried the contact us page, but can't submit if you don't have a post code! Can anyone please help me?
Eed help with Senior Railcard application
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 2 Is Venice really dirty?
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 11 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 Best beach town in Italy?
- 15 Cotswold Churches
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 18 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 19 Italy in October 2015
- 20 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 21 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 22 I dream of Europe
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?