We are a family of 4 adults and 2 children visiting Edinburgh in May 1st week. Needed some help with accommodation options. We want to stay in an apartment.
Please suggest some good options for catering apartments. Also, do we need to stick to apartments in and around Royal Mile OR should we look at options further away?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 Campervan in Croatia
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Cell Phone Question
- 8 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 9 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 10 K-Day
- 11 UK Visa Help
- 12 Skye to Edinburgh
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 17 Spain in December
- 18 advance tickets?
- 19 Help required with Itinerary
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 22 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?