We are currently in Paris celebrating the end of my daughter's secondary schooling. She will be getting her final results this week and we would like to dine out to celebrate. Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant - not necessarily over the top expensive, but somewhere nice that is good value. As we are 3 women travelling (Mom and 2 daughters) we would prefer somewhere local. (We are in Rue St Gilles). Any suggestions? Thanks.
Eating in The Marais, Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily Suggetions
- 2 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 3 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 10 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 13 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 14 London hotel
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 19 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 22 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Prague - Tram #22