We are currently in Paris celebrating the end of my daughter's secondary schooling. She will be getting her final results this week and we would like to dine out to celebrate. Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant - not necessarily over the top expensive, but somewhere nice that is good value. As we are 3 women travelling (Mom and 2 daughters) we would prefer somewhere local. (We are in Rue St Gilles). Any suggestions? Thanks.
Eating in The Marais, Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 Planning a holiday
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 7 Gogartys, Dublin
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Europe with young teens
- 10 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 11 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 12 15 days in Europe,
- 13 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 14 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 17 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 18 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 Sicily 10 days
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice