We are currently in Paris celebrating the end of my daughter's secondary schooling. She will be getting her final results this week and we would like to dine out to celebrate. Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant - not necessarily over the top expensive, but somewhere nice that is good value. As we are 3 women travelling (Mom and 2 daughters) we would prefer somewhere local. (We are in Rue St Gilles). Any suggestions? Thanks.
Eating in The Marais, Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 2 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 3 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 4 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 5 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 6 Istanbul Itinerary
- 7 London - Site List Triage -
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 Santorini transportation
- 10 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 11 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 12 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 13 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 14 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 17 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 18 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 21 Restaurants in Spain
- 22 big family in Ireland
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Touring Dover Castle
- 25 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip