We are currently in Paris celebrating the end of my daughter's secondary schooling. She will be getting her final results this week and we would like to dine out to celebrate. Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant - not necessarily over the top expensive, but somewhere nice that is good value. As we are 3 women travelling (Mom and 2 daughters) we would prefer somewhere local. (We are in Rue St Gilles). Any suggestions? Thanks.
Eating in The Marais, Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 4 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 7 car rental advice in Portugal
- 8 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 9 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 15 Lofoten ferry
- 16 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Unique Venice Activity
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?