We are currently in Paris celebrating the end of my daughter's secondary schooling. She will be getting her final results this week and we would like to dine out to celebrate. Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant - not necessarily over the top expensive, but somewhere nice that is good value. As we are 3 women travelling (Mom and 2 daughters) we would prefer somewhere local. (We are in Rue St Gilles). Any suggestions? Thanks.
Eating in The Marais, Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and where else?
- 2 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 3 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 4 Dollhouse furniture
- 5 3 weeks in Sicily
- 6 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 7 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 Italy in October
- 10 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 11 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 12 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 13 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 tipping wait staff and others
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Torn between 3 apartments in Paris
- 20 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 21 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 22 Day trips from Lisbon
- 23 Reviews for US Travel Agency used for Spain travel
- 24 14 days Paris, Basque country, barcelona
- 25 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI