One of the wonders of travel is the cuisine, but since my last international trip I have been treated with radiation for cancer of the tonsil. It has impaired my ability to swallow; I have a great deal of difficulty with meat and bread and what I can eat, I do slowly with lots of water. I have finally gotten the courage to try a new adventure, but I am worried about finding enough to eat. Any thoughts or advice? I plan to fly into Madrid then head South through Andalucia.
Eating in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Never To Return
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 4 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 5 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 6 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 7 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 8 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 9 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 12 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 13 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 16 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 17 London city Best option for transit
- 18 England/EPL family vacation
- 19 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 20 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 21 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 22 Lucerne Switzerland
- 23 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 24 Central Europe itinerary
- 25 First visit to France in November