One of the wonders of travel is the cuisine, but since my last international trip I have been treated with radiation for cancer of the tonsil. It has impaired my ability to swallow; I have a great deal of difficulty with meat and bread and what I can eat, I do slowly with lots of water. I have finally gotten the courage to try a new adventure, but I am worried about finding enough to eat. Any thoughts or advice? I plan to fly into Madrid then head South through Andalucia.
Eating in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 2 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 3 Venice - boats on canals
- 4 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 5 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 8 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 9 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 10 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 14 Which apartment/area in London?
- 15 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 16 Driving in Germany
- 17 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 18 Venice, just arrived
- 19 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 20 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 21 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 22 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 23 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 24 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 25 Prepaid cell phone, CDG