One of the wonders of travel is the cuisine, but since my last international trip I have been treated with radiation for cancer of the tonsil. It has impaired my ability to swallow; I have a great deal of difficulty with meat and bread and what I can eat, I do slowly with lots of water. I have finally gotten the courage to try a new adventure, but I am worried about finding enough to eat. Any thoughts or advice? I plan to fly into Madrid then head South through Andalucia.
Eating in Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 2 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 5 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 6 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 7 Greek islands from Turkey
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 13 rent car / Munich
- 14 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 18 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 19 TGV and Provence questions
- 20 Novels set in Greece
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 25 More help with housing in Puglia