One of the wonders of travel is the cuisine, but since my last international trip I have been treated with radiation for cancer of the tonsil. It has impaired my ability to swallow; I have a great deal of difficulty with meat and bread and what I can eat, I do slowly with lots of water. I have finally gotten the courage to try a new adventure, but I am worried about finding enough to eat. Any thoughts or advice? I plan to fly into Madrid then head South through Andalucia.
Eating in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 2 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 3 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 My Google Maps
- 8 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 11 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 14 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 15 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 16 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 17 italy - france - germany
- 18 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 19 Planning Europe trip
- 20 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 21 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 22 Authentic czech food
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old