One of the wonders of travel is the cuisine, but since my last international trip I have been treated with radiation for cancer of the tonsil. It has impaired my ability to swallow; I have a great deal of difficulty with meat and bread and what I can eat, I do slowly with lots of water. I have finally gotten the courage to try a new adventure, but I am worried about finding enough to eat. Any thoughts or advice? I plan to fly into Madrid then head South through Andalucia.
Eating in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 5 one last portugal car rental question
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 9 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 13 Street food in Turkey
- 14 Dublin Hostels
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 18 Spain Questions
- 19 9 days in turkey
- 20 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions