One of the wonders of travel is the cuisine, but since my last international trip I have been treated with radiation for cancer of the tonsil. It has impaired my ability to swallow; I have a great deal of difficulty with meat and bread and what I can eat, I do slowly with lots of water. I have finally gotten the courage to try a new adventure, but I am worried about finding enough to eat. Any thoughts or advice? I plan to fly into Madrid then head South through Andalucia.
Eating in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you find French food?
- 2 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 3 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 4 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 5 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 6 airport hold baggage
- 7 7 Nights in Paris
- 8 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 9 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 10 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 11 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 12 Monet in Normandy
- 13 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 14 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 15 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 16 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 17 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 18 Gargano Promontory
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Santorini
- 21 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 22 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 23 Airport to Piraeus
- 24 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 25 Getting from London to Southhampton