I've read the EasyJet luggage policy and am hoping I can get clarification from those who've traveled with them. The policy states each traveler is allowed one bag with size dimensions to fit in the overhead compartment. Bag needs to be less than 20kg. If I have a second bag, like a small backpack or my wife's purse that fits under the seat, would this be a second bag for each of us under their policy? Trying to determine if I should buy additional luggage credits on their website. I will have one overhead compartment bag and one small bag that fits under the seat. Thanks for your advice.
EasyJet Luggage Policy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 2 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 5 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 6 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 7 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 10 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 19 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 20 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 21 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 22 3 weeks in Europe
- 23 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 24 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 25 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28