I've read the EasyJet luggage policy and am hoping I can get clarification from those who've traveled with them. The policy states each traveler is allowed one bag with size dimensions to fit in the overhead compartment. Bag needs to be less than 20kg. If I have a second bag, like a small backpack or my wife's purse that fits under the seat, would this be a second bag for each of us under their policy? Trying to determine if I should buy additional luggage credits on their website. I will have one overhead compartment bag and one small bag that fits under the seat. Thanks for your advice.
EasyJet Luggage Policy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 2 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 3 Long wait to board cruise in Barcelona--sleep deprived
- 4 Looking for add on city
- 5 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 6 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 7 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 8 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 11 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 12 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 13 Taxi service in Nice
- 14 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 15 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 16 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 17 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 18 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 21 Trip to Pyrenees
- 22 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 25 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)