I've read the EasyJet luggage policy and am hoping I can get clarification from those who've traveled with them. The policy states each traveler is allowed one bag with size dimensions to fit in the overhead compartment. Bag needs to be less than 20kg. If I have a second bag, like a small backpack or my wife's purse that fits under the seat, would this be a second bag for each of us under their policy? Trying to determine if I should buy additional luggage credits on their website. I will have one overhead compartment bag and one small bag that fits under the seat. Thanks for your advice.
EasyJet Luggage Policy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 13 UK for 12 days !
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 London hotel
- 19 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 20 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 21 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 22 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 Hotel in Venice