I've read the EasyJet luggage policy and am hoping I can get clarification from those who've traveled with them. The policy states each traveler is allowed one bag with size dimensions to fit in the overhead compartment. Bag needs to be less than 20kg. If I have a second bag, like a small backpack or my wife's purse that fits under the seat, would this be a second bag for each of us under their policy? Trying to determine if I should buy additional luggage credits on their website. I will have one overhead compartment bag and one small bag that fits under the seat. Thanks for your advice.
EasyJet Luggage Policy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 5 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 8 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 11 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 12 Honeymooning in Europe
- 13 Southern France
- 14 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 Spain tips beyond safety
- 17 Small group for Colosseum
- 18 American electrical gadgets
- 19 Arc de Triumph Question
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 22 Eating in France-two new books
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 25 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague