My friend and I are planning a trip to Eastern Europe (approximatively). We are two students backpacker using mostly couch surfing during our visit.
Here are our destinations:
- Mont Triglav
Yes, of course, all this cities are VERY touristic, but we want to avoid tourist traps, if possible. Seeking to travel in places of rich artistic, musical, literary heritage and meet people sharing the same values.
We are traveling during a period of 21 days, so only 3-4 nights by city. We would maybe remove one of the cities to spend some more time in each places. It's a very difficult choice for us because it's our first travel to these area... This is why we need your help
So... If you had to remove a city, which would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 4 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 5 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 6 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 7 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 8 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 13 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 16 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Barcelona alternative
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 21 Road trip with our dog
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)