My friend and I are planning a trip to Eastern Europe (approximatively). We are two students backpacker using mostly couch surfing during our visit.
Here are our destinations:
- Mont Triglav
Yes, of course, all this cities are VERY touristic, but we want to avoid tourist traps, if possible. Seeking to travel in places of rich artistic, musical, literary heritage and meet people sharing the same values.
We are traveling during a period of 21 days, so only 3-4 nights by city. We would maybe remove one of the cities to spend some more time in each places. It's a very difficult choice for us because it's our first travel to these area... This is why we need your help
So... If you had to remove a city, which would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 K-Day
- 2 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 3 UK Visa Help
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 7 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 8 Spain in December
- 9 advance tickets?
- 10 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 17 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 18 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 19 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 22 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 23 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?