My friend and I are planning a trip to Eastern Europe (approximatively). We are two students backpacker using mostly couch surfing during our visit.
Here are our destinations:
- Mont Triglav
Yes, of course, all this cities are VERY touristic, but we want to avoid tourist traps, if possible. Seeking to travel in places of rich artistic, musical, literary heritage and meet people sharing the same values.
We are traveling during a period of 21 days, so only 3-4 nights by city. We would maybe remove one of the cities to spend some more time in each places. It's a very difficult choice for us because it's our first travel to these area... This is why we need your help
So... If you had to remove a city, which would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송바카라⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 생중계바카라⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 실시간바카라⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 아시아바카라⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 아시안바카라⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 6 Petrol in Greece
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Where to enjoy Paris
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 20 Meteora for older folk
- 21 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 22 Versailles
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report