My friend and I are planning a trip to Eastern Europe (approximatively). We are two students backpacker using mostly couch surfing during our visit.
Here are our destinations:
- Mont Triglav
Yes, of course, all this cities are VERY touristic, but we want to avoid tourist traps, if possible. Seeking to travel in places of rich artistic, musical, literary heritage and meet people sharing the same values.
We are traveling during a period of 21 days, so only 3-4 nights by city. We would maybe remove one of the cities to spend some more time in each places. It's a very difficult choice for us because it's our first travel to these area... This is why we need your help
So... If you had to remove a city, which would you choose?
Eastern Europe need recommendations pleeasse!
- 1 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 4 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Navigo Decouverte
- 9 What size luggage?
- 10 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 11 Travel in Spain
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 14 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 15 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 16 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 17 Don't slight Bruges
- 18 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 19 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 20 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 21 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 22 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 23 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Shopping in France for the larger than average...