My girl is planning to cross france by car starting in Calais in order to reach italy and Venice. Her bunny is there and nothing will stop her from going.... The thing is I can't go with her and most probably she will have to go alone.
I am a bit concerned about her safety. Has anybody else done a similar trip? any tips/advices would be most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 2 Sintra
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Venice Bell Tower
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 7 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 13 Kayaking in Avignon
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me