My girl is planning to cross france by car starting in Calais in order to reach italy and Venice. Her bunny is there and nothing will stop her from going.... The thing is I can't go with her and most probably she will have to go alone.
I am a bit concerned about her safety. Has anybody else done a similar trip? any tips/advices would be most welcome!
Driving through France
- 1 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 2 Istanbul Hotels
- 3 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 4 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 5 General questions about Sicily
- 6 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 7 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 8 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 9 Zee Best
- 10 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 11 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 12 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 13 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 14 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 15 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 16 What to Give to Host Family
- 17 Rome apartment
- 18 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 19 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 20 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?
- 21 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 22 Paros or Naxos?
- 23 Serbia itinerary and ideas for activities
- 24 Turin/Torino and surrounding area
- 25 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"