My girl is planning to cross france by car starting in Calais in order to reach italy and Venice. Her bunny is there and nothing will stop her from going.... The thing is I can't go with her and most probably she will have to go alone.
I am a bit concerned about her safety. Has anybody else done a similar trip? any tips/advices would be most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판 총판토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Madrird and Seville
- 9 Greece
- 10 Ludwig Castles
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 Lake Como AREA questions
- 14 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Spain - day driver advice
- 25 London with Teens Trip Report