I am an Indian citizen a valid Indian driving licence and of course Schengen visa.
My Indian Driving licence is English smart card format.
I plan to take a car from Frankfurt and travel to Austria then come back to germany and travel to Switzerland.
As per German Consulate i can drive with a valid (English) Indian Driving license (without any need of international driving license)
As per the information in Austrian government website, Indian driving license should be valid in Austia.
I have no information about Switzerland.
Here are my key questions.
1) Do i need an international driving permit/license to drive in Austria and Switzerland or is a valid Indian Driving License (English) is enough?
2) Is cross border card required when taking a rental car from Germany to Austria?
3) Is cross border card required when taking a rental car from Germany to Austria?
4) is there any other special documentation required to drive in Austria and Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 로하이시스템 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 http://sexuallubricants.org/enduro-force
- 3 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 6 Paris travel help
- 7 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 One night in the Dolomites
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 20 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 21 Where in Greece
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 24 Vatican tour
- 25 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?