I'm driving from Rome's airport (Fiumicino) to Sienna. What is the more scenic route? Along the coast? or inland?
Driving from Fiumicino to Sienna--Route Recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 2 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 5 Italy
- 6 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 15 UK for 12 days !
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 19 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 22 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 23 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon