I'm driving from Rome's airport (Fiumicino) to Sienna. What is the more scenic route? Along the coast? or inland?
Driving from Fiumicino to Sienna--Route Recommendations?
- 1 Retirement Vacation
- 2 Planning my days in Paris
- 3 UK flexipass best option?
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 7 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 8 If your passport is stuck in Charleston
- 9 Tour-Free Travel
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 12 London Evening Activity
- 13 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 14 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 15 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 16 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 17 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 18 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 19 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 20 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 21 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 22 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 23 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 24 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 25 French Riviera Overview