We will be driving from Berlin to Gdansk in mid-July. We are getting different driving advice from the various 'route planner' sites.
ViaMichelin: suggests a northern route, via Szczecin and Koszalin, for 7 1/2 hours.
Another suggests an interior route via Poznan, for 6 hours.
Go Mapper suggests going via Szczecin and Pila, for 6 hours, 46 minutes.
Somewhere else, we read that it would be much longer than any of these.
Would anyone care to offer us some actual advice? Should we plan for longer than 7 hours?
Also, we will be stopping midway for a night, perhaps at a castle or near a lake or something nice for the kids between cities. We welcome your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 HOTMAIL@ Tech
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Lake Como AREA questions
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Spain - day driver advice
- 7 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 11 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 12 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 17 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 18 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 21 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 22 Madrird and Seville
- 23 Greece
- 24 Ludwig Castles
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!