We will be driving from Berlin to Gdansk in mid-July. We are getting different driving advice from the various 'route planner' sites.
ViaMichelin: suggests a northern route, via Szczecin and Koszalin, for 7 1/2 hours.
Another suggests an interior route via Poznan, for 6 hours.
Go Mapper suggests going via Szczecin and Pila, for 6 hours, 46 minutes.
Somewhere else, we read that it would be much longer than any of these.
Would anyone care to offer us some actual advice? Should we plan for longer than 7 hours?
Also, we will be stopping midway for a night, perhaps at a castle or near a lake or something nice for the kids between cities. We welcome your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 썬시티카지노
- 2 Luggage on trains/security?
- 3 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 who Ina and her husband have made living wills
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 Scotland Question
- 9 London dining service charge
- 10 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 11 Spain.. suggestions please
- 12 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 13 the reality that it helps
- 14 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 15 Venice to Positano
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 18 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 19 London Paris
- 20 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 23 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 24 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 25 Scandinavia????