We will be driving from Berlin to Gdansk in mid-July. We are getting different driving advice from the various 'route planner' sites.
ViaMichelin: suggests a northern route, via Szczecin and Koszalin, for 7 1/2 hours.
Another suggests an interior route via Poznan, for 6 hours.
Go Mapper suggests going via Szczecin and Pila, for 6 hours, 46 minutes.
Somewhere else, we read that it would be much longer than any of these.
Would anyone care to offer us some actual advice? Should we plan for longer than 7 hours?
Also, we will be stopping midway for a night, perhaps at a castle or near a lake or something nice for the kids between cities. We welcome your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Advice?
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 7 Cornwall Advice
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 "Never Mind"
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 13 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 14 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 15 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 16 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 17 Killarney
- 18 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 19 Florence Travel Guide
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)