We will be driving from Berlin to Gdansk in mid-July. We are getting different driving advice from the various 'route planner' sites.
ViaMichelin: suggests a northern route, via Szczecin and Koszalin, for 7 1/2 hours.
Another suggests an interior route via Poznan, for 6 hours.
Go Mapper suggests going via Szczecin and Pila, for 6 hours, 46 minutes.
Somewhere else, we read that it would be much longer than any of these.
Would anyone care to offer us some actual advice? Should we plan for longer than 7 hours?
Also, we will be stopping midway for a night, perhaps at a castle or near a lake or something nice for the kids between cities. We welcome your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 2 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 3 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 6 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 7 From London to Paris to US
- 8 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 11 Manchester on derby weekend
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 14 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 15 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 16 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 17 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 18 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Itinerary help please!
- 21 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 22 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 23 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 24 France to stop making foie grois
- 25 Holiday Itinerary