We will be driving from Berlin to Gdansk in mid-July. We are getting different driving advice from the various 'route planner' sites.
ViaMichelin: suggests a northern route, via Szczecin and Koszalin, for 7 1/2 hours.
Another suggests an interior route via Poznan, for 6 hours.
Go Mapper suggests going via Szczecin and Pila, for 6 hours, 46 minutes.
Somewhere else, we read that it would be much longer than any of these.
Would anyone care to offer us some actual advice? Should we plan for longer than 7 hours?
Also, we will be stopping midway for a night, perhaps at a castle or near a lake or something nice for the kids between cities. We welcome your suggestions!
Driving from Berlin to Gdansk. Advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from London to Paris
- 2 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 3 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 4 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 5 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 8 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Porto -City Break
- 11 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 16 Street food in Turkey
- 17 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 Paris in April?
- 20 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 23 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 24 Prague - Tram #22
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?