We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 3 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 4 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 5 train from ams to paris
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 12 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 13 Cordoba or Granada?
- 14 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 15 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 16 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 17 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 18 3 nights in Tuscany
- 19 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 20 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 21 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 22 Munich, Germany
- 23 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 24 Amalfi or Positano
- 25 River Boat Cruise
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place