We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Journees du Patrimoine
- 2 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 3 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 4 Getting Around Toledo
- 5 Izmir to Istanbul
- 6 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 7 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 8 Small-group day tours from London?
- 9 Andalucia to Madrid
- 10 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 11 Europe in January
- 12 Best location to stay in Seville
- 13 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 14 2 weeks in France next May
- 15 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 16 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 17 four old ladies in spain
- 18 From Schipol to ?
- 19 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 20 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 21 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 22 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 23 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 24 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 25 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place