We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 12 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 13 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 14 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 15 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 16 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 17 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 18 "Never Mind"
- 19 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 20 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 21 Italian car factory tours
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 24 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 25 Visa Free Entry To Spain
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place