We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 2 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 5 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 6 What area of Venice to stay?
- 7 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 8 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 9 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 10 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 11 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 12 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 13 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 14 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 15 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 16 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 17 A week in Le Marche
- 18 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 19 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 20 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 21 French towns in autumn
- 22 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 23 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 24 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 25 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place