We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 4 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 5 BMW European Delivery program
- 6 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 9 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 10 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 11 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 12 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Eating in University cafeterias
- 14 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 15 travel to western Europe from India
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 18 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 19 wineries near Ronda
- 20 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 21 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 22 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 25 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London