We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 2 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 3 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 4 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 5 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 6 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 7 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 8 How to get to Mallorca
- 9 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 10 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 11 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 12 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 13 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 14 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 15 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 16 Best area of the Morvan?
- 17 Switzerland 5 days
- 18 france options
- 19 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 20 Todi as a stopover?
- 21 Southern Italy
- 22 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland
- 23 Gullet Cruise in Turkey
- 24 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 25 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place