We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 2 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 3 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 4 Guides - Matera
- 5 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 6 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 11 Ravello to Paestum
- 12 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 13 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 14 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 15 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 16 Girona and Besalau
- 17 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 18 London Itinerary and Questions
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 21 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 22 MiFi in Italy
- 23 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 French lavender and cottages
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place