We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever europe trip
- 2 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 Using Obb website
- 4 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 5 A guide to Madrid
- 6 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 7 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 10 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 11 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 12 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 13 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 14 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 15 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Help me with this trip
- 18 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 19 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 20 Prague to Venice?? Best way?
- 21 Input on Switzerland Plus itinerary for August - September
- 22 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 rail pass
- 25 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry