We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 2 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 3 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 4 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 5 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 6 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 7 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 11 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 12 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 13 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 14 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 15 Token of thanks!
- 16 Favorite things to do in London
- 17 Interested In Coach Passes
- 18 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 19 3 days in Bordeaux
- 20 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 21 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 22 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 23 4 days in lake region
- 24 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 25 Scotland Explorer Pass