We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cars in France
- 2 First European Vacation )
- 3 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 4 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 5 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 6 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 7 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 8 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 9 Still another Normandy question
- 10 Weekend in Paris in October
- 11 In Barcelona...Montjuic
- 12 Around Geneva?
- 13 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 14 Rome/Florence
- 15 Paris
- 16 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 17 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 18 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 19 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 20 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 21 Where to go
- 22 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 23 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 24 London theatre
- 25 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place