We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 2 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 3 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 4 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 5 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Three days in Spain
- 8 London visit
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 No points in Paris .....
- 13 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 14 Useful website for France
- 15 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 16 Italian cooking classes
- 17 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 18 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 20 Small group for Colosseum
- 21 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 22 best time to book accommodation
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 25 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too