We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 month's stay in Italy
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 4 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 5 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 6 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 7 Interesting travel scam article
- 8 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 9 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 10 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 11 A full week in The Netherlands
- 12 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 13 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 14 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 10 days in England
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 21 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 24 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 25 Need to get from ship to Venice airport