We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 2 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 3 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 4 Hey Fodor's
- 5 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 8 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 9 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 10 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 11 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 12 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 13 France in December 2014
- 14 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 15 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 16 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 19 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 20 We have no idea where to go!
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 23 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 24 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 25 Last night in Italy advice