We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 2 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 3 Barcelona Itinerary
- 4 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 5 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 6 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 7 Transportation: Heathrow to London
- 8 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 9 Anyone Have Experience with eat with.com
- 10 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 11 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 12 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 13 German itinerary advice ending in Baltic cruise
- 14 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 15 Our Paris plans
- 16 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 17 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 18 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 19 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 20 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 21 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 22 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 23 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 24 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 25 Northern Germany
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place