We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 2 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 3 Germany Questions
- 4 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 5 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 7 Museums in Berlin
- 8 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 9 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 14 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 15 Salzburg and day trips
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 18 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 19 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 20 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Skiing in France
- 23 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 24 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 25 Austria to Italy by car - best route