We are leaving for Spain in 3 weeks and need information on the best (most scenic) route from Granada to Ronda. In looking at our Spain road map, it looks like we could go due south from Granada on Hwy E902 to Motril on the coast and then take Hwy N340 along the coast all the way to just past Marbella and then go north to Ronda at San Pedro de Alcantara. How is this coastal highway as far as scenery goes and how long will the drive take to Ronda? Are there any other routes you would recommend over this one? We want to drive along the ocean but we could also take Hwy A92 west from Granada and then go south on N331 and come into the coastal highway at Malaga. Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. First-time travelers to Spain
Drive from Granada to Ronda, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Is Venice really dirty?
- 4 Cotswold Churches
- 5 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 8 Best beach town in Italy?
- 9 Where to go in France mid July?
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 13 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 14 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 15 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 16 Italy and Croatia
- 17 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 Five nights in Extremadura
- 20 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 21 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 22 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 23 trip to norway
- 24 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two