We are leaving for Spain in 3 weeks and need information on the best (most scenic) route from Granada to Ronda. In looking at our Spain road map, it looks like we could go due south from Granada on Hwy E902 to Motril on the coast and then take Hwy N340 along the coast all the way to just past Marbella and then go north to Ronda at San Pedro de Alcantara. How is this coastal highway as far as scenery goes and how long will the drive take to Ronda? Are there any other routes you would recommend over this one? We want to drive along the ocean but we could also take Hwy A92 west from Granada and then go south on N331 and come into the coastal highway at Malaga. Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. First-time travelers to Spain
Drive from Granada to Ronda, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Trip Travel
- 2 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 Weekend in Norfolk
- 7 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 St Germain
- 10 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 14 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 15 Norway 2014
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 20 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 21 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 22 Is Venice really dirty?
- 23 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris