We are leaving for Spain in 3 weeks and need information on the best (most scenic) route from Granada to Ronda. In looking at our Spain road map, it looks like we could go due south from Granada on Hwy E902 to Motril on the coast and then take Hwy N340 along the coast all the way to just past Marbella and then go north to Ronda at San Pedro de Alcantara. How is this coastal highway as far as scenery goes and how long will the drive take to Ronda? Are there any other routes you would recommend over this one? We want to drive along the ocean but we could also take Hwy A92 west from Granada and then go south on N331 and come into the coastal highway at Malaga. Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. First-time travelers to Spain
Drive from Granada to Ronda, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 2 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 3 Salzburg and day trips
- 4 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 5 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Skiing in France
- 9 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 10 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 11 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 12 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 13 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 16 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 17 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 18 Museums in Berlin
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 21 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 22 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 23 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 24 Spain traffic tickets
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?