We are leaving for Spain in 3 weeks and need information on the best (most scenic) route from Granada to Ronda. In looking at our Spain road map, it looks like we could go due south from Granada on Hwy E902 to Motril on the coast and then take Hwy N340 along the coast all the way to just past Marbella and then go north to Ronda at San Pedro de Alcantara. How is this coastal highway as far as scenery goes and how long will the drive take to Ronda? Are there any other routes you would recommend over this one? We want to drive along the ocean but we could also take Hwy A92 west from Granada and then go south on N331 and come into the coastal highway at Malaga. Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. First-time travelers to Spain
Drive from Granada to Ronda, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia Amber
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 9 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Heli Tour
- 12 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 15 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 21 Tight Planning?
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 24 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 25 Travel with Teens