We are leaving for Spain in 3 weeks and need information on the best (most scenic) route from Granada to Ronda. In looking at our Spain road map, it looks like we could go due south from Granada on Hwy E902 to Motril on the coast and then take Hwy N340 along the coast all the way to just past Marbella and then go north to Ronda at San Pedro de Alcantara. How is this coastal highway as far as scenery goes and how long will the drive take to Ronda? Are there any other routes you would recommend over this one? We want to drive along the ocean but we could also take Hwy A92 west from Granada and then go south on N331 and come into the coastal highway at Malaga. Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. First-time travelers to Spain
Drive from Granada to Ronda, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 3 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 9 shortened trip to Italy
- 10 Gift for French business associate
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Airbnb scam
- 15 Best data sim
- 16 Scotland Votes "No"
- 17 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 20 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 21 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Trip Report, part 1
- 25 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine