I'm planning to drive from Barcelona to Nice in June. Is there any way to avoid the one-way drop off fee from the car rental company? It's over $500!!
Drive Across Spain Border to France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 2 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 5 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 6 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 7 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 10 Trains
- 11 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 12 Portugual travel to Compostella, spain
- 13 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 14 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 15 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 16 flights to Lisbon from NYC area
- 17 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 18 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 19 Positano in high season???
- 20 Travel by train in Poland?
- 21 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 22 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 23 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 24 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 25 Venice: Secret Itineraries Tour