We are headed to Germany next week.
I have a few phrases picked out and wonder if youd like to spell them out phonetically. Sounds fun right?
No animal products please.
Keine tierischen Produkte wenden Sie sich bitte
I do not eat animal products.
Ich esse keine tierischen Produkte.
Does this have eggs or milk?
Hat dies Eier oder Milch?
I am a vegan.
Ich bin Veganer.
Does this have animal products?
Hat das tierische Produkte?
Do you have anything made without animal products?
Haben Sie etwas ohne tierische Produkte hergestellt?
Thank you =)
Do You Speak German? Fun Task.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 2 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 5 Nice Video about Poland
- 6 Where to stay in Rome
- 7 Lavender Fields
- 8 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 9 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Munich
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 18 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 22 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 23 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 24 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid