We are headed to Germany next week.
I have a few phrases picked out and wonder if youd like to spell them out phonetically. Sounds fun right?
No animal products please.
Keine tierischen Produkte wenden Sie sich bitte
I do not eat animal products.
Ich esse keine tierischen Produkte.
Does this have eggs or milk?
Hat dies Eier oder Milch?
I am a vegan.
Ich bin Veganer.
Does this have animal products?
Hat das tierische Produkte?
Do you have anything made without animal products?
Haben Sie etwas ohne tierische Produkte hergestellt?
Thank you =)
Do You Speak German? Fun Task.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Olive Oil
- 2 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 3 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 7 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 8 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 9 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 10 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 11 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 Transports in Santorini
- 14 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 15 Scotland Votes "No"
- 16 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 17 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 18 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 19 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 23 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 24 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 25 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help