We are headed to Germany next week.
I have a few phrases picked out and wonder if youd like to spell them out phonetically. Sounds fun right?
No animal products please.
Keine tierischen Produkte wenden Sie sich bitte
I do not eat animal products.
Ich esse keine tierischen Produkte.
Does this have eggs or milk?
Hat dies Eier oder Milch?
I am a vegan.
Ich bin Veganer.
Does this have animal products?
Hat das tierische Produkte?
Do you have anything made without animal products?
Haben Sie etwas ohne tierische Produkte hergestellt?
Thank you =)
Do You Speak German? Fun Task.
- 1 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 2 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 3 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 4 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 5 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 6 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 7 France by rail or car?
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 12 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 13 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 14 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 15 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 16 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 25 Normandy on our own?