We are headed to Germany next week.
I have a few phrases picked out and wonder if youd like to spell them out phonetically. Sounds fun right?
No animal products please.
Keine tierischen Produkte wenden Sie sich bitte
I do not eat animal products.
Ich esse keine tierischen Produkte.
Does this have eggs or milk?
Hat dies Eier oder Milch?
I am a vegan.
Ich bin Veganer.
Does this have animal products?
Hat das tierische Produkte?
Do you have anything made without animal products?
Haben Sie etwas ohne tierische Produkte hergestellt?
Thank you =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gucci/Prada outlet near Florence
- 2 코리아카지노＼る→ SSK68。CoM ←る＼【슈퍼카지노코리아카지노】
- 3 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 4 Rome to venice
- 5 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 6 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 7 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 8 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 9 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 10 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 help with Italy itinerary
- 13 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 14 Praiano
- 15 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 16 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 17 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 18 Chamonix to Paris
- 19 Rome-Itinerary
- 20 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 21 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 22 Scotland and London 21 days
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 25 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland