I feel as those I have gotten to know many people on this board. I often wonder what they look like. Sometimes their names will give clues, more often, not.
Give a description of how you think a particular poster may look.
I'll go first,
I think Wendy, the author, woman who lives in France must be blonde, average height and weight. She dresses fashionably yet without pretention. No big hair on this girl, short and wears smallish earrings. I would guess black is a favorite color in her wardrobe.
Dan Woodlief: Sandy brown hair, 5'10" (Wishes he would have been tall enough to play basketball for Duke), thin. Usually seen with a camera slung around his neck. Drives a SUV.
How am I doing? Any one else wanna take a guess? Be nice and let's have fun!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 3 Trip to Switzerland
- 4 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 5 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 6 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 Rome hotel
- 9 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 10 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 11 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Seville to Cordoba
- 14 London Hotel - Different Request
- 15 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 18 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 19 London 6 day itinerary
- 20 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 23 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 24 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 25 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
Do you ever wonder what the people on this board look like...?