I feel as those I have gotten to know many people on this board. I often wonder what they look like. Sometimes their names will give clues, more often, not.
Give a description of how you think a particular poster may look.
I'll go first,
I think Wendy, the author, woman who lives in France must be blonde, average height and weight. She dresses fashionably yet without pretention. No big hair on this girl, short and wears smallish earrings. I would guess black is a favorite color in her wardrobe.
Dan Woodlief: Sandy brown hair, 5'10" (Wishes he would have been tall enough to play basketball for Duke), thin. Usually seen with a camera slung around his neck. Drives a SUV.
How am I doing? Any one else wanna take a guess? Be nice and let's have fun!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days outside Venice
- 2 Reaching the Lake District
- 3 Moldova and Transnistria
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Jewish Vienna
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Andalucia Spain
- 9 seat reservations
- 10 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 13 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 16 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 17 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 18 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 Italy in a week
- 21 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 22 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 23 Germany-Car or Train
- 24 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP
Do you ever wonder what the people on this board look like...?