I feel as those I have gotten to know many people on this board. I often wonder what they look like. Sometimes their names will give clues, more often, not.
Give a description of how you think a particular poster may look.
I'll go first,
I think Wendy, the author, woman who lives in France must be blonde, average height and weight. She dresses fashionably yet without pretention. No big hair on this girl, short and wears smallish earrings. I would guess black is a favorite color in her wardrobe.
Dan Woodlief: Sandy brown hair, 5'10" (Wishes he would have been tall enough to play basketball for Duke), thin. Usually seen with a camera slung around his neck. Drives a SUV.
How am I doing? Any one else wanna take a guess? Be nice and let's have fun!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 페가수스바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 2 핼로바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 7 So much to do, so little time!
- 8 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 17 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 18 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 19 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 20 Shoes in Scotland
- 21 Engadine Valley help
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
Do you ever wonder what the people on this board look like...?