I feel as those I have gotten to know many people on this board. I often wonder what they look like. Sometimes their names will give clues, more often, not.
Give a description of how you think a particular poster may look.
I'll go first,
I think Wendy, the author, woman who lives in France must be blonde, average height and weight. She dresses fashionably yet without pretention. No big hair on this girl, short and wears smallish earrings. I would guess black is a favorite color in her wardrobe.
Dan Woodlief: Sandy brown hair, 5'10" (Wishes he would have been tall enough to play basketball for Duke), thin. Usually seen with a camera slung around his neck. Drives a SUV.
How am I doing? Any one else wanna take a guess? Be nice and let's have fun!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 3 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 4 Prague itinerary advice
- 5 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 6 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 11 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 12 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Italian lakes
- 15 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 16 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 19 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 20 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 21 10 day Italy
- 22 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 23 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Santorini lodging
Do you ever wonder what the people on this board look like...?