I feel as those I have gotten to know many people on this board. I often wonder what they look like. Sometimes their names will give clues, more often, not.
Give a description of how you think a particular poster may look.
I'll go first,
I think Wendy, the author, woman who lives in France must be blonde, average height and weight. She dresses fashionably yet without pretention. No big hair on this girl, short and wears smallish earrings. I would guess black is a favorite color in her wardrobe.
Dan Woodlief: Sandy brown hair, 5'10" (Wishes he would have been tall enough to play basketball for Duke), thin. Usually seen with a camera slung around his neck. Drives a SUV.
How am I doing? Any one else wanna take a guess? Be nice and let's have fun!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 10 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Uffizi Phone Number
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Aix Provence
- 19 Sintra
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Murren to Prague
Do you ever wonder what the people on this board look like...?