We are planning a trip to Santorini for the first week of June 2012. I am looking for direct flights to Santorini from London (we would like to avoid a layover in Athens). I have found a direct flight on EasyJet, but I am having trouble finding additional carriers to compare. We are a bit flexible on the dates we fly, but will need to keep it sometime in that first week of June.
I would greatly appreciate any info on airlines that fly this route direct! Thanks, so much!
Direct flights London to Santorini (RT)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 Travel with Teens
- 9 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 10 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 13 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 14 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 15 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 16 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 17 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 22 I think this is a scam!
- 23 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 24 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 25 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?