We are planning a trip to Santorini for the first week of June 2012. I am looking for direct flights to Santorini from London (we would like to avoid a layover in Athens). I have found a direct flight on EasyJet, but I am having trouble finding additional carriers to compare. We are a bit flexible on the dates we fly, but will need to keep it sometime in that first week of June.
I would greatly appreciate any info on airlines that fly this route direct! Thanks, so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 2 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 3 Rome or Venice first
- 4 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 8 celticmoon, a quick question
- 9 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 10 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 13 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 14 B&B in Ireland
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 Europe First Timers
- 17 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 20 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 23 Greek Village
- 24 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece