We are planning a trip to Santorini for the first week of June 2012. I am looking for direct flights to Santorini from London (we would like to avoid a layover in Athens). I have found a direct flight on EasyJet, but I am having trouble finding additional carriers to compare. We are a bit flexible on the dates we fly, but will need to keep it sometime in that first week of June.
I would greatly appreciate any info on airlines that fly this route direct! Thanks, so much!
Direct flights London to Santorini (RT)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 2 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 7 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 8 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 9 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 10 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 11 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 12 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 15 France in December 2014
- 16 Europe Itinerary
- 17 Olive Oil
- 18 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 23 We have no idea where to go!
- 24 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 25 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help