We are planning a trip to Santorini for the first week of June 2012. I am looking for direct flights to Santorini from London (we would like to avoid a layover in Athens). I have found a direct flight on EasyJet, but I am having trouble finding additional carriers to compare. We are a bit flexible on the dates we fly, but will need to keep it sometime in that first week of June.
I would greatly appreciate any info on airlines that fly this route direct! Thanks, so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Language to use in Belgium
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 9 WWI sites
- 10 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 Paris in August
- 13 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 14 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 15 Christmas in Spain
- 16 Germany-Car or Train
- 17 Brussels flower tapestry
- 18 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 19 Lake Como,Italy
- 20 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 21 Valencia Spain
- 22 Visiting Zurich
- 23 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 24 Places to visit from Zurich
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP