We are planning a trip to Santorini for the first week of June 2012. I am looking for direct flights to Santorini from London (we would like to avoid a layover in Athens). I have found a direct flight on EasyJet, but I am having trouble finding additional carriers to compare. We are a bit flexible on the dates we fly, but will need to keep it sometime in that first week of June.
I would greatly appreciate any info on airlines that fly this route direct! Thanks, so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three girls in Naples
- 2 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 3 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 4 driving loop in Normandy
- 5 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 6 Toledo, Spain
- 7 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 8 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 9 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 10 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 11 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 13 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 14 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 15 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 16 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 17 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 18 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 19 Lovely naples
- 20 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 21 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?
- 22 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 23 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 24 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 25 Night at MSM or Honfleur?