We are planning a trip to Santorini for the first week of June 2012. I am looking for direct flights to Santorini from London (we would like to avoid a layover in Athens). I have found a direct flight on EasyJet, but I am having trouble finding additional carriers to compare. We are a bit flexible on the dates we fly, but will need to keep it sometime in that first week of June.
I would greatly appreciate any info on airlines that fly this route direct! Thanks, so much!
Direct flights London to Santorini (RT)
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 7 More help with housing in Puglia
- 8 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 11 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 15 Dresden Train Station
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 18 rent car / Munich
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 25 Channel Islands