"xyz123 on May 2, 12 at 5:19pm
Somebody made a good point on one of their trip reports....how would this work....buy one return ticket from a central London to a nearby station covering the days you're in London.the one return ticket you then use for the 2 4 1's and you can go with an oyster card either PAYG or a one week travelcard on it for the rest of your holiday!"
If one were to follow this controversial approach, what would be a good "nearby station" to be the destination for that inexpensive return ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 2 생방송카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 아시안카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 5 태양성바카라 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Versailles
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 10 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 11 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 12 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 13 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 14 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 15 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 16 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 Meteora for older folk
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Athens
- 23 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 24 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip