"xyz123 on May 2, 12 at 5:19pm
Somebody made a good point on one of their trip reports....how would this work....buy one return ticket from a central London to a nearby station covering the days you're in London.the one return ticket you then use for the 2 4 1's and you can go with an oyster card either PAYG or a one week travelcard on it for the rest of your holiday!"
If one were to follow this controversial approach, what would be a good "nearby station" to be the destination for that inexpensive return ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland to Austria In December
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 5 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 6 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 7 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 10 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 11 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 12 Norwegian Air?
- 13 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 17 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 18 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 19 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 20 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 21 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 24 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 25 Highclare Castle