We plan to be in Europe for 15 days end of June 2014. And while am dying to be in Italy ( this will be our 4th trip....but till now have only seen Rome Florence and Venice) , DH is sure he wants us to spend 5 days in Paris. So after a lot of debate, this is the tentative itinerary.
I request help on itinerary review and hotel feedback.
June 21- Reach Rome around noon
June 22- Longer overdue Vatican visit
June 23-Train to Sorrento-Stay at www.sorrentoflats.com
June 24,25,26- Stay in Sorrento ( day trips to Mt.Vesuvius/Naples)
June 27,28,29- Stay in Positano -Stay at Villa Rosa
June 30-Fly Naples to Paris
July 1-4- Paris ( NEED APARTMENT)
July 5- Fly back home
We are a couple in late thirties with a super cool 6 year old who claims to love travelling and love Italy ( its just the Gelato I think!).
Please advice if this itinerary seems logical and comments on the stay options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 4 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 5 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 11 Corsica and Sardinia
- 12 Best Greek Island
- 13 Les Invalides Night Show
- 14 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 15 Regarding Residence Permit
- 16 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 19 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 20 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 21 limousine services - milan - rome
- 22 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 23 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 24 Camogli and surrounds
- 25 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?