We plan to be in Europe for 15 days end of June 2014. And while am dying to be in Italy ( this will be our 4th trip....but till now have only seen Rome Florence and Venice) , DH is sure he wants us to spend 5 days in Paris. So after a lot of debate, this is the tentative itinerary.
I request help on itinerary review and hotel feedback.
June 21- Reach Rome around noon
June 22- Longer overdue Vatican visit
June 23-Train to Sorrento-Stay at www.sorrentoflats.com
June 24,25,26- Stay in Sorrento ( day trips to Mt.Vesuvius/Naples)
June 27,28,29- Stay in Positano -Stay at Villa Rosa
June 30-Fly Naples to Paris
July 1-4- Paris ( NEED APARTMENT)
July 5- Fly back home
We are a couple in late thirties with a super cool 6 year old who claims to love travelling and love Italy ( its just the Gelato I think!).
Please advice if this itinerary seems logical and comments on the stay options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 2 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 3 Spain - day driver advice
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Stuck in Paris
- 6 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 7 Greece
- 8 Ex-pats with young kids
- 9 Iceland france spain
- 10 Ludwig Castles
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 16 Paris hotel
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 Spanish food - not that special?
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 24 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice