We plan to be in Europe for 15 days end of June 2014. And while am dying to be in Italy ( this will be our 4th trip....but till now have only seen Rome Florence and Venice) , DH is sure he wants us to spend 5 days in Paris. So after a lot of debate, this is the tentative itinerary.
I request help on itinerary review and hotel feedback.
June 21- Reach Rome around noon
June 22- Longer overdue Vatican visit
June 23-Train to Sorrento-Stay at www.sorrentoflats.com
June 24,25,26- Stay in Sorrento ( day trips to Mt.Vesuvius/Naples)
June 27,28,29- Stay in Positano -Stay at Villa Rosa
June 30-Fly Naples to Paris
July 1-4- Paris ( NEED APARTMENT)
July 5- Fly back home
We are a couple in late thirties with a super cool 6 year old who claims to love travelling and love Italy ( its just the Gelato I think!).
Please advice if this itinerary seems logical and comments on the stay options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ROME!!!
- 2 please revew provence agenda
- 3 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 4 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 5 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 6 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 7 Tuscany Help
- 8 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 9 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 10 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 11 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 12 walking tours/ personalguides in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Copenhagen
- 13 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 14 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 15 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 16 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 17 due to the fact that
- 18 Testadrox :- http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 19 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 20 http://www.toptryloburn.com/testadrox/
- 21 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 22 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 23 Small detour from Paris
- 24 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 25 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome