We plan to be in Europe for 15 days end of June 2014. And while am dying to be in Italy ( this will be our 4th trip....but till now have only seen Rome Florence and Venice) , DH is sure he wants us to spend 5 days in Paris. So after a lot of debate, this is the tentative itinerary.
I request help on itinerary review and hotel feedback.
June 21- Reach Rome around noon
June 22- Longer overdue Vatican visit
June 23-Train to Sorrento-Stay at www.sorrentoflats.com
June 24,25,26- Stay in Sorrento ( day trips to Mt.Vesuvius/Naples)
June 27,28,29- Stay in Positano -Stay at Villa Rosa
June 30-Fly Naples to Paris
July 1-4- Paris ( NEED APARTMENT)
July 5- Fly back home
We are a couple in late thirties with a super cool 6 year old who claims to love travelling and love Italy ( its just the Gelato I think!).
Please advice if this itinerary seems logical and comments on the stay options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 2 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 3 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 4 The Rain in Spain and more
- 5 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 6 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 7 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 8 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 9 Luggage on trains/security?
- 10 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 11 The DCC scam is spreading
- 12 London Paris
- 13 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 14 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 15 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 16 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 17 What clothes?
- 18 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 19 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 20 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 21 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 22 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 23 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 24 GPS vs Google Maps
- 25 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway