We plan to be in Europe for 15 days end of June 2014. And while am dying to be in Italy ( this will be our 4th trip....but till now have only seen Rome Florence and Venice) , DH is sure he wants us to spend 5 days in Paris. So after a lot of debate, this is the tentative itinerary.
I request help on itinerary review and hotel feedback.
June 21- Reach Rome around noon
June 22- Longer overdue Vatican visit
June 23-Train to Sorrento-Stay at www.sorrentoflats.com
June 24,25,26- Stay in Sorrento ( day trips to Mt.Vesuvius/Naples)
June 27,28,29- Stay in Positano -Stay at Villa Rosa
June 30-Fly Naples to Paris
July 1-4- Paris ( NEED APARTMENT)
July 5- Fly back home
We are a couple in late thirties with a super cool 6 year old who claims to love travelling and love Italy ( its just the Gelato I think!).
Please advice if this itinerary seems logical and comments on the stay options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 2 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 First visit to London
- 5 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 6 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 7 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 8 Classical Tour of Albania
- 9 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 10 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 11 London GTG May 19-25
- 12 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 13 London and Normandy
- 14 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 15 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 16 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 17 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 18 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 22 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 23 Naples + Walking Tour
- 24 TIM in FCO - update
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy