We plan to be in Europe for 15 days end of June 2014. And while am dying to be in Italy ( this will be our 4th trip....but till now have only seen Rome Florence and Venice) , DH is sure he wants us to spend 5 days in Paris. So after a lot of debate, this is the tentative itinerary.
I request help on itinerary review and hotel feedback.
June 21- Reach Rome around noon
June 22- Longer overdue Vatican visit
June 23-Train to Sorrento-Stay at www.sorrentoflats.com
June 24,25,26- Stay in Sorrento ( day trips to Mt.Vesuvius/Naples)
June 27,28,29- Stay in Positano -Stay at Villa Rosa
June 30-Fly Naples to Paris
July 1-4- Paris ( NEED APARTMENT)
July 5- Fly back home
We are a couple in late thirties with a super cool 6 year old who claims to love travelling and love Italy ( its just the Gelato I think!).
Please advice if this itinerary seems logical and comments on the stay options.
DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 2 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 4 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 5 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 7 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 8 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 9 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 12 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 13 travel to western Europe from India
- 14 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 15 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 16 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 17 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 18 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 19 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 20 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 21 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 22 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 Moroccan food in Paris
- 25 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice