We plan to be in Europe for 15 days end of June 2014. And while am dying to be in Italy ( this will be our 4th trip....but till now have only seen Rome Florence and Venice) , DH is sure he wants us to spend 5 days in Paris. So after a lot of debate, this is the tentative itinerary.
I request help on itinerary review and hotel feedback.
June 21- Reach Rome around noon
June 22- Longer overdue Vatican visit
June 23-Train to Sorrento-Stay at www.sorrentoflats.com
June 24,25,26- Stay in Sorrento ( day trips to Mt.Vesuvius/Naples)
June 27,28,29- Stay in Positano -Stay at Villa Rosa
June 30-Fly Naples to Paris
July 1-4- Paris ( NEED APARTMENT)
July 5- Fly back home
We are a couple in late thirties with a super cool 6 year old who claims to love travelling and love Italy ( its just the Gelato I think!).
Please advice if this itinerary seems logical and comments on the stay options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 2 Munich Under Attack...
- 3 How big backpack do I need?
- 4 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 5 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 Spain in November
- 8 Stonehenge and Bath
- 9 Path of the Gods Question
- 10 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 11 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 12 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 13 Should I speculate?
- 14 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Prague on a budget...
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 19 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 20 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 21 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 22 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 23 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 24 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 25 Dentix in Spain