We plan to be in Europe for 15 days end of June 2014. And while am dying to be in Italy ( this will be our 4th trip....but till now have only seen Rome Florence and Venice) , DH is sure he wants us to spend 5 days in Paris. So after a lot of debate, this is the tentative itinerary.
I request help on itinerary review and hotel feedback.
June 21- Reach Rome around noon
June 22- Longer overdue Vatican visit
June 23-Train to Sorrento-Stay at www.sorrentoflats.com
June 24,25,26- Stay in Sorrento ( day trips to Mt.Vesuvius/Naples)
June 27,28,29- Stay in Positano -Stay at Villa Rosa
June 30-Fly Naples to Paris
July 1-4- Paris ( NEED APARTMENT)
July 5- Fly back home
We are a couple in late thirties with a super cool 6 year old who claims to love travelling and love Italy ( its just the Gelato I think!).
Please advice if this itinerary seems logical and comments on the stay options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO connection time
- 2 Departure Tax in UK
- 3 Transportation in Bologna
- 4 Madrid Airport
- 5 Edinburgh in March
- 6 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 7 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 8 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 9 Ireland ToDo
- 10 Parking in Italy
- 11 Ireland in November
- 12 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 13 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 14 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 15 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 16 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 17 Slovania & Croatia
- 18 apartments florence
- 19 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 20 I'm back.....
- 21 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 22 munich - day trips
- 23 honeymoon in november
- 24 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 25 Paris gtg in October?