We plan to be in Europe for 15 days end of June 2014. And while am dying to be in Italy ( this will be our 4th trip....but till now have only seen Rome Florence and Venice) , DH is sure he wants us to spend 5 days in Paris. So after a lot of debate, this is the tentative itinerary.
I request help on itinerary review and hotel feedback.
June 21- Reach Rome around noon
June 22- Longer overdue Vatican visit
June 23-Train to Sorrento-Stay at www.sorrentoflats.com
June 24,25,26- Stay in Sorrento ( day trips to Mt.Vesuvius/Naples)
June 27,28,29- Stay in Positano -Stay at Villa Rosa
June 30-Fly Naples to Paris
July 1-4- Paris ( NEED APARTMENT)
July 5- Fly back home
We are a couple in late thirties with a super cool 6 year old who claims to love travelling and love Italy ( its just the Gelato I think!).
Please advice if this itinerary seems logical and comments on the stay options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 4 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 5 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 6 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 9 Italy Car Scam
- 10 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 11 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Driving through Paris
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Road trip with our dog
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 21 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 22 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 23 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 24 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 25 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area