I'm trying to sort out if it's too much all in one day to drive from our Derry B&B in the morning to Glenveagh Park and spend a couple of hours hiking around and then drive to Donegal Town for the night.
Or another option is carry on the short distance from the park to Bunbeg, stay overnight and drive down the N56 to Donegal.
I appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 LEXMARK printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 4 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 5 Iceland car rental agencies
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 retruning to US with souveniers
- 11 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 16 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 10 days in London in early December
- 19 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 23 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 24 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 25 Help with Crete Itinerary
Derry to Glenveagh Park to Donegal -- too much in one day?