I'm trying to sort out if it's too much all in one day to drive from our Derry B&B in the morning to Glenveagh Park and spend a couple of hours hiking around and then drive to Donegal Town for the night.
Or another option is carry on the short distance from the park to Bunbeg, stay overnight and drive down the N56 to Donegal.
I appreciate any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VENICE
- 2 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 3 CDG to Marais transfer
- 4 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 5 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 6 17 days in England
- 7 Italy Trip Report
- 8 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 11 Transportation Question Italy
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 What is your favorite travel app?
- 16 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 17 Shooting People: Evolution Gaming Team Build
- 18 Corsica
- 19 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 20 stonehenge day trip from london
- 21 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 22 Train up the Jungfrau
- 23 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 24 London Restaurants
- 25 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
Derry to Glenveagh Park to Donegal -- too much in one day?