What town within 2.5 hours by train of Amsterdam, would you recommend for a daytrip in Germany?
Not a big city, but a nice walkable town with art galleries,cathedrals,shops,
bars & restaurants.
Cant walk far like before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 Day trip ideas
- 3 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 4 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 5 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 6 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 7 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 8 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 9 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 10 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 11 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 12 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 16 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 17 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 Things to do in Brussels
- 21 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 22 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 23 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 24 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands