What town within 2.5 hours by train of Amsterdam, would you recommend for a daytrip in Germany?
Not a big city, but a nice walkable town with art galleries,cathedrals,shops,
bars & restaurants.
Cant walk far like before.
Daytrips from Amsterdam into Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 2 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 3 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 4 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 5 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 8 Advice please...
- 9 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 12 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 13 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 14 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Paris in black and white
- 17 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 18 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 22 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 23 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct