What town within 2.5 hours by train of Amsterdam, would you recommend for a daytrip in Germany?
Not a big city, but a nice walkable town with art galleries,cathedrals,shops,
bars & restaurants.
Cant walk far like before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 2 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 6 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 9 4 days itinerary for France
- 10 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Rent a car in England
- 15 Edinburgh to Skye
- 16 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 17 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 18 2017 Easter in Italy
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 21 Going to Russia
- 22 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 23 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone