What town within 2.5 hours by train of Amsterdam, would you recommend for a daytrip in Germany?
Not a big city, but a nice walkable town with art galleries,cathedrals,shops,
bars & restaurants.
Cant walk far like before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 3 신천오피 신천건마 아찔한달리기 신천휴게텔 www.adal.ml 신천마사지 신천키스방
- 4 동대문오피 아달 동대문건마 www.adal.ml 동대문휴게텔 동대문마사지
- 5 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 9 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 "Never Mind"
- 17 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 18 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 19 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 20 Via del Sale, Italy
- 21 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 22 Nafplio to Hydra
- 23 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!