Can anyone recommend a good day trip to Siena and SG from Florence - for me, husband and 8 yr old.
Preferably one that gives a reasonable amount of time to explore on our own as well as a bit of guidance and history on the trip there and back ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 3 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 4 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 5 please revew provence agenda
- 6 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 7 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 8 When and how to book for a trip?
- 9 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 10 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 11 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Lake Como - basta!
- 14 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 15 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 16 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 17 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 18 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 19 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 20 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 21 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 23 Norway in November
- 24 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 25 Heraklion to Chania by Bus