Can anyone recommend a good day trip to Siena and SG from Florence - for me, husband and 8 yr old.
Preferably one that gives a reasonable amount of time to explore on our own as well as a bit of guidance and history on the trip there and back ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 2 Guided Vatican Tours
- 3 Avoid Europcar!
- 4 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 5 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 6 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 7 Paris for children
- 8 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 9 Couscous
- 10 London in Winter Report
- 11 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 13 16 days in France and Italy
- 14 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 15 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 16 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 17 IWM
- 18 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 19 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 20 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 21 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 22 quickest way to Prague
- 23 Scotland - We're Here!
- 24 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 25 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?