Me and 2 other ladies are traveling to Paris for a week in late September. We are trying to do as much as possible during our stay. Can you tell me if it is feasible to plan the day trip ourselves or have a travel agent make the reservations, etc...? I feel like we should have an agent do it, in case the tour buses are not conveniently situated walking distance from the channel. I'm willing to pay the extra just for the convenience, but may be economical to do it ourselves. Any suggestions on this and a reputable tour company to select if we do it ourselves.... Secondly, while in Paris staying in the Ltn Qtr... can someone give me an outline of what to see arriving on Friday departing on 26th. Since we are unguided on the Paris leg, I would like to see all we can from one area to the next without wasting time looking for things and/or getting lost. Thank you for any input.
Day Trip to London from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 What are the best places to see in England
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 5 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 6 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 14 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 15 Heli Tour
- 16 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 19 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 20 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 Tight Planning?