Me and 2 other ladies are traveling to Paris for a week in late September. We are trying to do as much as possible during our stay. Can you tell me if it is feasible to plan the day trip ourselves or have a travel agent make the reservations, etc...? I feel like we should have an agent do it, in case the tour buses are not conveniently situated walking distance from the channel. I'm willing to pay the extra just for the convenience, but may be economical to do it ourselves. Any suggestions on this and a reputable tour company to select if we do it ourselves.... Secondly, while in Paris staying in the Ltn Qtr... can someone give me an outline of what to see arriving on Friday departing on 26th. Since we are unguided on the Paris leg, I would like to see all we can from one area to the next without wasting time looking for things and/or getting lost. Thank you for any input.
Day Trip to London from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada
- 2 Azores
- 3 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 9 A Sardinia trip report
- 10 4 weeks in the UK
- 11 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 15 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 18 First time to Switzerland
- 19 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 20 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 21 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 22 Eastern Europe
- 23 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 24 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 25 Switzerland help...?