Me and 2 other ladies are traveling to Paris for a week in late September. We are trying to do as much as possible during our stay. Can you tell me if it is feasible to plan the day trip ourselves or have a travel agent make the reservations, etc...? I feel like we should have an agent do it, in case the tour buses are not conveniently situated walking distance from the channel. I'm willing to pay the extra just for the convenience, but may be economical to do it ourselves. Any suggestions on this and a reputable tour company to select if we do it ourselves.... Secondly, while in Paris staying in the Ltn Qtr... can someone give me an outline of what to see arriving on Friday departing on 26th. Since we are unguided on the Paris leg, I would like to see all we can from one area to the next without wasting time looking for things and/or getting lost. Thank you for any input.
Day Trip to London from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden or Leipzig
- 2 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 3 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 4 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 5 20 days in Germany
- 6 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 11 Rome---August and September
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 14 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 15 Nice or Marseille??
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 South of France November Trip Report
- 21 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?