Me and 2 other ladies are traveling to Paris for a week in late September. We are trying to do as much as possible during our stay. Can you tell me if it is feasible to plan the day trip ourselves or have a travel agent make the reservations, etc...? I feel like we should have an agent do it, in case the tour buses are not conveniently situated walking distance from the channel. I'm willing to pay the extra just for the convenience, but may be economical to do it ourselves. Any suggestions on this and a reputable tour company to select if we do it ourselves.... Secondly, while in Paris staying in the Ltn Qtr... can someone give me an outline of what to see arriving on Friday departing on 26th. Since we are unguided on the Paris leg, I would like to see all we can from one area to the next without wasting time looking for things and/or getting lost. Thank you for any input.
Day Trip to London from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Group Operators
- 2 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 3 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 4 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 5 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Italy things to do?
- 11 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Self-driving tips for France
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 How to make this adventure work?
- 25 Eating in University cafeterias