Me and 2 other ladies are traveling to Paris for a week in late September. We are trying to do as much as possible during our stay. Can you tell me if it is feasible to plan the day trip ourselves or have a travel agent make the reservations, etc...? I feel like we should have an agent do it, in case the tour buses are not conveniently situated walking distance from the channel. I'm willing to pay the extra just for the convenience, but may be economical to do it ourselves. Any suggestions on this and a reputable tour company to select if we do it ourselves.... Secondly, while in Paris staying in the Ltn Qtr... can someone give me an outline of what to see arriving on Friday departing on 26th. Since we are unguided on the Paris leg, I would like to see all we can from one area to the next without wasting time looking for things and/or getting lost. Thank you for any input.
Day Trip to London from Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Sevilla
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 4 More help with housing in Puglia
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 11 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 12 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 16 first european holiday itinery
- 17 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 18 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Travel by train or bus
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 25 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????