Me and 2 other ladies are traveling to Paris for a week in late September. We are trying to do as much as possible during our stay. Can you tell me if it is feasible to plan the day trip ourselves or have a travel agent make the reservations, etc...? I feel like we should have an agent do it, in case the tour buses are not conveniently situated walking distance from the channel. I'm willing to pay the extra just for the convenience, but may be economical to do it ourselves. Any suggestions on this and a reputable tour company to select if we do it ourselves.... Secondly, while in Paris staying in the Ltn Qtr... can someone give me an outline of what to see arriving on Friday departing on 26th. Since we are unguided on the Paris leg, I would like to see all we can from one area to the next without wasting time looking for things and/or getting lost. Thank you for any input.
Day Trip to London from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 2 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 5 Reykjavik hotels
- 6 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 11 Norway 2014
- 12 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 15 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 16 I dream of Europe
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 19 First Time to UK since 2001
- 20 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 21 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...