Me and 2 other ladies are traveling to Paris for a week in late September. We are trying to do as much as possible during our stay. Can you tell me if it is feasible to plan the day trip ourselves or have a travel agent make the reservations, etc...? I feel like we should have an agent do it, in case the tour buses are not conveniently situated walking distance from the channel. I'm willing to pay the extra just for the convenience, but may be economical to do it ourselves. Any suggestions on this and a reputable tour company to select if we do it ourselves.... Secondly, while in Paris staying in the Ltn Qtr... can someone give me an outline of what to see arriving on Friday departing on 26th. Since we are unguided on the Paris leg, I would like to see all we can from one area to the next without wasting time looking for things and/or getting lost. Thank you for any input.
Day Trip to London from Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden Train Station
- 2 More help with housing in Puglia
- 3 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 4 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 River cruises
- 17 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 20 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain