Me and 2 other ladies are traveling to Paris for a week in late September. We are trying to do as much as possible during our stay. Can you tell me if it is feasible to plan the day trip ourselves or have a travel agent make the reservations, etc...? I feel like we should have an agent do it, in case the tour buses are not conveniently situated walking distance from the channel. I'm willing to pay the extra just for the convenience, but may be economical to do it ourselves. Any suggestions on this and a reputable tour company to select if we do it ourselves.... Secondly, while in Paris staying in the Ltn Qtr... can someone give me an outline of what to see arriving on Friday departing on 26th. Since we are unguided on the Paris leg, I would like to see all we can from one area to the next without wasting time looking for things and/or getting lost. Thank you for any input.
Day Trip to London from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 staying a month or so in each place
- 2 December honeymoon in Europe
- 3 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 6 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 7 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 8 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 9 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 10 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 11 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 14 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 15 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 16 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 17 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 18 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 19 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 20 Late night train from Prague
- 21 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 24 Bernina Express tickets
- 25 Rioja in one day on way to Basque