I am planning on taking a solo trip starting in Prague and ending in Munich this december. I'll have about 16 days. In the Czech Republic, I plan on going to Prague and heading down to Austria. Is there any other cities that I should visit while in the CR?
In austria I plan to visit Vienna, Salzburg, and Innsbruck and then head to Munich. I plan to take the train between each city and buy individual tickets, not a rail pass.
I would appreciate your thoughts on how I should allocate my time in each place, what I should do, where I should stay. If you have had experience traveling solo to these places, I would really appreciate it. Most importantly, I want to get a sense whether these places are safe for a solo female tourist.
I am woman in my 20s and am on a budget. And yes, I realize that it's be really cold in these places during this time. Any help you can give me will be much appreciated!
Czech Republic, Austria, Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 4 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 5 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 8 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 9 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 10 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 11 Do trains run past midnight???
- 12 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 13 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 14 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 15 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 16 Venice - boats on canals
- 17 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 18 Barcelona for single female
- 19 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 20 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 21 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 24 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 25 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy