I am planning on taking a solo trip starting in Prague and ending in Munich this december. I'll have about 16 days. In the Czech Republic, I plan on going to Prague and heading down to Austria. Is there any other cities that I should visit while in the CR?
In austria I plan to visit Vienna, Salzburg, and Innsbruck and then head to Munich. I plan to take the train between each city and buy individual tickets, not a rail pass.
I would appreciate your thoughts on how I should allocate my time in each place, what I should do, where I should stay. If you have had experience traveling solo to these places, I would really appreciate it. Most importantly, I want to get a sense whether these places are safe for a solo female tourist.
I am woman in my 20s and am on a budget. And yes, I realize that it's be really cold in these places during this time. Any help you can give me will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gardens & GTGs
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 4 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 5 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 6 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 7 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 8 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 9 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 10 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 11 Clean up spam
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 14 Is Sicily Safe?
- 15 Car rental help in Sicily
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 alItalia
- 18 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 19 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 20 Mykonos Beach Club
- 21 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 22 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 23 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 24 Visit to Engand
- 25 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !