I am planning on taking a solo trip starting in Prague and ending in Munich this december. I'll have about 16 days. In the Czech Republic, I plan on going to Prague and heading down to Austria. Is there any other cities that I should visit while in the CR?
In austria I plan to visit Vienna, Salzburg, and Innsbruck and then head to Munich. I plan to take the train between each city and buy individual tickets, not a rail pass.
I would appreciate your thoughts on how I should allocate my time in each place, what I should do, where I should stay. If you have had experience traveling solo to these places, I would really appreciate it. Most importantly, I want to get a sense whether these places are safe for a solo female tourist.
I am woman in my 20s and am on a budget. And yes, I realize that it's be really cold in these places during this time. Any help you can give me will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementbase.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 Amalfi Coast help
- 3 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 4 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 5 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 Itinerary Help
- 8 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 9 House Hunting in France
- 10 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 11 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 12 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 13 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 14 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 15 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 Help with out two middle days in Puglia