I am planning on taking a solo trip starting in Prague and ending in Munich this december. I'll have about 16 days. In the Czech Republic, I plan on going to Prague and heading down to Austria. Is there any other cities that I should visit while in the CR?
In austria I plan to visit Vienna, Salzburg, and Innsbruck and then head to Munich. I plan to take the train between each city and buy individual tickets, not a rail pass.
I would appreciate your thoughts on how I should allocate my time in each place, what I should do, where I should stay. If you have had experience traveling solo to these places, I would really appreciate it. Most importantly, I want to get a sense whether these places are safe for a solo female tourist.
I am woman in my 20s and am on a budget. And yes, I realize that it's be really cold in these places during this time. Any help you can give me will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 London's Must Sights!
- 4 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 5 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 6 Italy - rental car damages query
- 7 Travel vs. Babies
- 8 Travel help
- 9 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 European Cooking Secrets
- 12 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 13 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 14 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 15 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 16 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 17 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 18 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 19 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 20 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 21 20 Days in Europe
- 22 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 23 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 24 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 25 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries