I am planning on taking a solo trip starting in Prague and ending in Munich this december. I'll have about 16 days. In the Czech Republic, I plan on going to Prague and heading down to Austria. Is there any other cities that I should visit while in the CR?
In austria I plan to visit Vienna, Salzburg, and Innsbruck and then head to Munich. I plan to take the train between each city and buy individual tickets, not a rail pass.
I would appreciate your thoughts on how I should allocate my time in each place, what I should do, where I should stay. If you have had experience traveling solo to these places, I would really appreciate it. Most importantly, I want to get a sense whether these places are safe for a solo female tourist.
I am woman in my 20s and am on a budget. And yes, I realize that it's be really cold in these places during this time. Any help you can give me will be much appreciated!
Czech Republic, Austria, Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 6 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 7 London 2nd time around
- 8 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 9 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 10 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 11 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 12 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 13 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 14 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 17 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 18 Budget for 3 Month's
- 19 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel