I am planning on taking a solo trip starting in Prague and ending in Munich this december. I'll have about 16 days. In the Czech Republic, I plan on going to Prague and heading down to Austria. Is there any other cities that I should visit while in the CR?
In austria I plan to visit Vienna, Salzburg, and Innsbruck and then head to Munich. I plan to take the train between each city and buy individual tickets, not a rail pass.
I would appreciate your thoughts on how I should allocate my time in each place, what I should do, where I should stay. If you have had experience traveling solo to these places, I would really appreciate it. Most importantly, I want to get a sense whether these places are safe for a solo female tourist.
I am woman in my 20s and am on a budget. And yes, I realize that it's be really cold in these places during this time. Any help you can give me will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Bath/Cotswolds
- 4 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 8 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 9 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 10 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 11 UK in May and June
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 13 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 14 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Spain: train/rental car help
- 20 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 21 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 22 Budapest Card
- 23 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 24 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 25 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September