I am planning on taking a solo trip starting in Prague and ending in Munich this december. I'll have about 16 days. In the Czech Republic, I plan on going to Prague and heading down to Austria. Is there any other cities that I should visit while in the CR?
In austria I plan to visit Vienna, Salzburg, and Innsbruck and then head to Munich. I plan to take the train between each city and buy individual tickets, not a rail pass.
I would appreciate your thoughts on how I should allocate my time in each place, what I should do, where I should stay. If you have had experience traveling solo to these places, I would really appreciate it. Most importantly, I want to get a sense whether these places are safe for a solo female tourist.
I am woman in my 20s and am on a budget. And yes, I realize that it's be really cold in these places during this time. Any help you can give me will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 "Never Mind"
- 3 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 4 Prague itinerary advice
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 9 Italian lakes
- 10 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 11 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 14 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 15 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 16 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 17 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Nafplio to Hydra
- 21 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 22 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 23 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 Proposed itinerary for Iceland