We are going to Cyprus in June to celebrate my 6oth birthday and bringing no kids. Can anyone recommend a 4 or 5 star hotel on a sandy beach that has clear water? We want to spend less than $400 USD/nt for a double room with a sea view and prefer it not to be an all-inclusive. We like to eat in local restarurants. We will be there nine nights and would like to stay 4 nights in the SW and 5 nights in the SE. Any recommendations of nice hotels with modern amenities or suggestions. We are open to other locations--we just want to be on a great swimming beach!
Cyprus-4 /5 Star hotel on Sandy Beach with Clear Water Recommendation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 13 UK for 12 days !
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 London hotel
- 19 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 20 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 21 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 22 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 Hotel in Venice