We are going to Cyprus in June to celebrate my 6oth birthday and bringing no kids. Can anyone recommend a 4 or 5 star hotel on a sandy beach that has clear water? We want to spend less than $400 USD/nt for a double room with a sea view and prefer it not to be an all-inclusive. We like to eat in local restarurants. We will be there nine nights and would like to stay 4 nights in the SW and 5 nights in the SE. Any recommendations of nice hotels with modern amenities or suggestions. We are open to other locations--we just want to be on a great swimming beach!
Cyprus-4 /5 Star hotel on Sandy Beach with Clear Water Recommendation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 seven days in Portugal
- 4 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 American electrical gadgets
- 7 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 8 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 11 Eating in France-two new books
- 12 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 15 1 week in Croatia
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 21 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 22 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 23 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 24 Buying Masks in Venice
- 25 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!