I am looking to go to Rovinj in early June. I will be in either Hvar or Split. Is the coastal ferry to Rijeka (then rental car Rijeka to Rovinj) the best way to go? I realize the coastal ferry schedule does not operate until June 1. In the past how often did the route I describe above operate per week. If anyone has any taken this route I would appreciate any advice. Thank you.
Croatia Coastal Ferry to Rijeka
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 2 Bologna tips
- 3 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 4 Edinburgh - outings?
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 London and Where Else in late December?
- 7 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 8 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 9 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 12 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 13 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 14 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 15 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 20 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 21 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 22 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 23 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 24 Gargano Promontory
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions