Have an 18 day driving trip around Crete coming up in May and looking for good budget hotels . There seem to be a few that can't easily be reached by email and are set in lovely positions in the old towns, Good tavernas would be a bonus too......thanks
Crete - good budget hotels in Chania and Rethymnon?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 2 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 3 Travel by train or bus
- 4 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 Planning a holiday
- 19 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 20 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 21 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges