Have an 18 day driving trip around Crete coming up in May and looking for good budget hotels . There seem to be a few that can't easily be reached by email and are set in lovely positions in the old towns, Good tavernas would be a bonus too......thanks
Crete - good budget hotels in Chania and Rethymnon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 2 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 3 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 4 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 5 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 6 driving in france with kids
- 7 Is my plan ok
- 8 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 9 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 10 Portugal Trip
- 11 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 16 Spain traffic tickets
- 17 Reputable Tours
- 18 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 19 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 24 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?