Have an 18 day driving trip around Crete coming up in May and looking for good budget hotels . There seem to be a few that can't easily be reached by email and are set in lovely positions in the old towns, Good tavernas would be a bonus too......thanks
Crete - good budget hotels in Chania and Rethymnon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 8 Story of the German Christmas star
- 9 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Three ferries to Mull
- 13 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 14 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 15 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 16 driving in france with kids
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 22 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 23 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 24 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 25 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?