Have an 18 day driving trip around Crete coming up in May and looking for good budget hotels . There seem to be a few that can't easily be reached by email and are set in lovely positions in the old towns, Good tavernas would be a bonus too......thanks
Crete - good budget hotels in Chania and Rethymnon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 London hotel
- 5 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 10 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 11 Germany-berlin marathon
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 hotels in Seville
- 15 car rental companies Italy
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 tour guides in rome
- 18 one last portugal car rental question
- 19 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 20 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace