Have an 18 day driving trip around Crete coming up in May and looking for good budget hotels . There seem to be a few that can't easily be reached by email and are set in lovely positions in the old towns, Good tavernas would be a bonus too......thanks
Crete - good budget hotels in Chania and Rethymnon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 5 Arc de Triumph Question
- 6 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 7 Greek ferries
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 11 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 12 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 13 Prague flea markets
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper