Have an 18 day driving trip around Crete coming up in May and looking for good budget hotels . There seem to be a few that can't easily be reached by email and are set in lovely positions in the old towns, Good tavernas would be a bonus too......thanks
Crete - good budget hotels in Chania and Rethymnon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 5 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 6 Gite and/or agritourism
- 7 20 days in Germany
- 8 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 9 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 10 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 13 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 England and Scotland
- 16 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 Athens/Istanbul March
- 19 French open
- 20 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 21 Azores
- 22 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German