Will it be a problem using an American credit card at the gas stations in Europe? We will be renting a car part of our visit. In the United States, we have to enter our zip code, but what if the European stations want us to do that, too?
credit cards at gas stations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 6 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 7 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 8 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Reims for a day
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Munich with a car?
- 14 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 18 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 19 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 20 poland to switzerland
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como