Will it be a problem using an American credit card at the gas stations in Europe? We will be renting a car part of our visit. In the United States, we have to enter our zip code, but what if the European stations want us to do that, too?
credit cards at gas stations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 2 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 3 Do trains run past midnight???
- 4 What Bus/buses
- 5 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 8 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 9 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 10 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 11 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 12 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 13 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 14 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 Ghent or Paris?
- 17 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 20 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 21 Restaurants in Venice
- 22 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 23 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 24 Plaza on the River, London?
- 25 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy