Will it be a problem using an American credit card at the gas stations in Europe? We will be renting a car part of our visit. In the United States, we have to enter our zip code, but what if the European stations want us to do that, too?
credit cards at gas stations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Greece
- 2 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 3 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 4 Reims for a day
- 5 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 6 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 10 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 11 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 Toulouse and beyond -
- 14 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 15 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 16 Vienna highlights
- 17 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 22 Seville hotels
- 23 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 24 Italy
- 25 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como