I'm planning a trip to Europe for the end of September, into October and November. Brief background; I lived in Paris, France for 4 months last year, and am relatively familiar with travelling with and accommodation prices across Europe. I've roughed out an itinerary that I'm interested in with my boyfriend - beginning in Paris--> Brussels-->Amsterdam-->Berlin-->Prague-->Budapest-->Vienna-->Venice-->Rome-->Marseilles-->Barcelona.
I recently found two Contiki tours that follow parts of those routes (one from Berlin -->Vienna and the other from London-->Rome). I've heard great things about Contiki tours, but recently have read some really negative reviews.
Since there's only two of us, and we're young (22), I was thinking that a Contiki tour would be a good option to meet new people and give us the opportunity to explore nightlife in groups.
Looking for any tips, advice, wisdom, or direction anyone may have to offer!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Tweaking
- 2 Itinerary Help
- 3 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 9 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 12 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 13 Sicily
- 14 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 15 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 16 Hotel in Vienna
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Car rental from Barcelona
- 19 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas