I'm planning a trip to Europe for the end of September, into October and November. Brief background; I lived in Paris, France for 4 months last year, and am relatively familiar with travelling with and accommodation prices across Europe. I've roughed out an itinerary that I'm interested in with my boyfriend - beginning in Paris--> Brussels-->Amsterdam-->Berlin-->Prague-->Budapest-->Vienna-->Venice-->Rome-->Marseilles-->Barcelona.
I recently found two Contiki tours that follow parts of those routes (one from Berlin -->Vienna and the other from London-->Rome). I've heard great things about Contiki tours, but recently have read some really negative reviews.
Since there's only two of us, and we're young (22), I was thinking that a Contiki tour would be a good option to meet new people and give us the opportunity to explore nightlife in groups.
Looking for any tips, advice, wisdom, or direction anyone may have to offer!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 3 Train up the Jungfrau
- 4 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 5 Valencia, Spain
- 6 Another Question re Scotland
- 7 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 18 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 21 Airfare to Italy
- 22 My Final Swiss Destination List
- 23 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...