I'm planning a trip to Europe for the end of September, into October and November. Brief background; I lived in Paris, France for 4 months last year, and am relatively familiar with travelling with and accommodation prices across Europe. I've roughed out an itinerary that I'm interested in with my boyfriend - beginning in Paris--> Brussels-->Amsterdam-->Berlin-->Prague-->Budapest-->Vienna-->Venice-->Rome-->Marseilles-->Barcelona.
I recently found two Contiki tours that follow parts of those routes (one from Berlin -->Vienna and the other from London-->Rome). I've heard great things about Contiki tours, but recently have read some really negative reviews.
Since there's only two of us, and we're young (22), I was thinking that a Contiki tour would be a good option to meet new people and give us the opportunity to explore nightlife in groups.
Looking for any tips, advice, wisdom, or direction anyone may have to offer!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 2 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Road trip with our dog
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 21 Electrical Power Conversion
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 24 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna