I'm planning a trip to Europe for the end of September, into October and November. Brief background; I lived in Paris, France for 4 months last year, and am relatively familiar with travelling with and accommodation prices across Europe. I've roughed out an itinerary that I'm interested in with my boyfriend - beginning in Paris--> Brussels-->Amsterdam-->Berlin-->Prague-->Budapest-->Vienna-->Venice-->Rome-->Marseilles-->Barcelona.
I recently found two Contiki tours that follow parts of those routes (one from Berlin -->Vienna and the other from London-->Rome). I've heard great things about Contiki tours, but recently have read some really negative reviews.
Since there's only two of us, and we're young (22), I was thinking that a Contiki tour would be a good option to meet new people and give us the opportunity to explore nightlife in groups.
Looking for any tips, advice, wisdom, or direction anyone may have to offer!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 2 days in Florence
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 6 base for Andalucia
- 7 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 10 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 11 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 12 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 15 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 16 Windsor Castle
- 17 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 18 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 19 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 20 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 23 4 nights in Sardinia
- 24 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 25 help deciding between 2 itineraries!