I'm planning a trip to Europe for the end of September, into October and November. Brief background; I lived in Paris, France for 4 months last year, and am relatively familiar with travelling with and accommodation prices across Europe. I've roughed out an itinerary that I'm interested in with my boyfriend - beginning in Paris--> Brussels-->Amsterdam-->Berlin-->Prague-->Budapest-->Vienna-->Venice-->Rome-->Marseilles-->Barcelona.
I recently found two Contiki tours that follow parts of those routes (one from Berlin -->Vienna and the other from London-->Rome). I've heard great things about Contiki tours, but recently have read some really negative reviews.
Since there's only two of us, and we're young (22), I was thinking that a Contiki tour would be a good option to meet new people and give us the opportunity to explore nightlife in groups.
Looking for any tips, advice, wisdom, or direction anyone may have to offer!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 2 HP@ Printer Set-up CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPPORT Hel*p 24x7
- 3 AOL@ GET App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 4 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 5 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 8 2 days in Lugano area
- 9 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 10 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 11 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 12 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 22 Italy in January?
- 23 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed