I suddenly (!) have to book an apartment or hotel near the University of London for November. I have never been to London and I am struggling to understand the addresses. From what I can gather I should focus on Bloomsbury or the area near Russel Square Station. Is this in Central London? I will need to reach the University fairly early in the morning, so I need to have a place near good public transport. I am also on a somewhat tight budget. Any recommendations will be highly appreciated!
Clueless in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 2 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 3 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 4 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 5 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 6 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 7 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 10 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 11 Transports in Santorini
- 12 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 14 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 Olive Oil
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 25 Trip Report : North of Spain