I suddenly (!) have to book an apartment or hotel near the University of London for November. I have never been to London and I am struggling to understand the addresses. From what I can gather I should focus on Bloomsbury or the area near Russel Square Station. Is this in Central London? I will need to reach the University fairly early in the morning, so I need to have a place near good public transport. I am also on a somewhat tight budget. Any recommendations will be highly appreciated!
Clueless in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Voltage in UK and France
- 2 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 3 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 4 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 5 South of France
- 6 Athens airport question
- 7 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 8 GPS in France
- 9 Papal audience-Easter
- 10 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 11 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 12 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 13 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 14 Chamonix - Information
- 15 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 16 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 17 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 18 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 19 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 20 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 21 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 22 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 23 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 24 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 25 Nature of France