We're packing for our riverboat cruise, St. Petersburg to Moscow, May 24-June 4. I packed sweaters to wear with jeans and slacks. But looking at the weather there now, it seems it may be warmer than I thought. I saw in my searches that avg. lows are in the 40's, highs in the 60's. But right now it's warmer than that, and we'll be there two weeks later. Would appreciate any input and advice. Thanks.
clothing for Russia riverboat cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 3 Mont St. Michele?
- 4 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 5 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 6 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 7 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 8 Our first trip to Europe
- 9 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 10 Best driving map for Greece?
- 11 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 12 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 15 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 16 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 17 Paris Perfect Soap
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Train tickets within Italy
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 22 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 23 My poppy arrived today!
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?