We're packing for our riverboat cruise, St. Petersburg to Moscow, May 24-June 4. I packed sweaters to wear with jeans and slacks. But looking at the weather there now, it seems it may be warmer than I thought. I saw in my searches that avg. lows are in the 40's, highs in the 60's. But right now it's warmer than that, and we'll be there two weeks later. Would appreciate any input and advice. Thanks.
clothing for Russia riverboat cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 big family in Ireland
- 2 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Touring Dover Castle
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 Ireland itinerary
- 7 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 10 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 11 Cell phones in Ireland
- 12 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 15 Santorini transportation
- 16 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 17 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 18 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 19 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 20 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 21 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 22 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 25 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card