We're packing for our riverboat cruise, St. Petersburg to Moscow, May 24-June 4. I packed sweaters to wear with jeans and slacks. But looking at the weather there now, it seems it may be warmer than I thought. I saw in my searches that avg. lows are in the 40's, highs in the 60's. But right now it's warmer than that, and we'll be there two weeks later. Would appreciate any input and advice. Thanks.
clothing for Russia riverboat cruise
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake como
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 Itinerary Questions
- 4 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 12 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 13 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Train travel in Europe
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Place to propose
- 18 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 19 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 20 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 23 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1