We're packing for our riverboat cruise, St. Petersburg to Moscow, May 24-June 4. I packed sweaters to wear with jeans and slacks. But looking at the weather there now, it seems it may be warmer than I thought. I saw in my searches that avg. lows are in the 40's, highs in the 60's. But right now it's warmer than that, and we'll be there two weeks later. Would appreciate any input and advice. Thanks.
clothing for Russia riverboat cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 2 London GTG late September?
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 5 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 6 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 7 eateries in Puglia
- 8 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 9 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 10 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 11 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 Help with France itinerary
- 17 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 18 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 19 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 20 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 Day trips from Bologna
- 23 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 24 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 25 City Night Line from Paris to Munich