I'm looking to take a train from Paris to Munich and am a bit confused on what I am finding on DB Bahn.com. I will be travelling with my 70 year old mother and my 12 & 13 year old children who have never been to Europe or travelled by train. My daughter is a bit of a worry wort so I want to make sure that she feels safe if we're travelling at night. I see a selection for a 4 person Day couch and a selection for 4 persons in a 4-person berth couchette (I have selected 1st class travel) and then there are sleeper options. Can someone help me understand the difference between the day couch, the couchette and the sleeper.
Also, if you were me, would you go with the CNL or would you take the TGV during the day given my daughter's fears? The problem with the day is that it gets us to Munich late and ultimately we need to transfer to Innsbruck which is not convenient for family to pick us up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 2 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 3 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 4 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 5 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 9 Best Viking Sites
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 14 Greece
- 15 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 16 Paris advice with kids
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 tickets for Wimbledon
- 19 Chania
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Paris hotel
- 22 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 23 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 24 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 25 Ex-pats with young kids