We are planning a trip to Cinque Terre and Santorini in May 2014. What is the easiest way to get from Cinque Terre to Santorini? I have tried to look up plane tickets, but it's too far in advance so I was just wondering if anyone else has taken this trip in May before and what your experience was.
I'm thinking the best way will be to train from Cinque Terre to Rome then fly from Rome to Athens then Athens to Santorini (by ferry or plane).
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 2 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 3 Day trips from Uzes
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 6 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 7 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 8 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 9 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 10 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 Rome to Positano
- 13 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 14 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 15 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 16 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 19 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 20 How big backpack do I need?
- 21 Itinerary help please!
- 22 Laundry - Ireland?
- 23 Prague on a budget...
- 24 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 25 Holiday Itinerary