We are planning a trip to Cinque Terre and Santorini in May 2014. What is the easiest way to get from Cinque Terre to Santorini? I have tried to look up plane tickets, but it's too far in advance so I was just wondering if anyone else has taken this trip in May before and what your experience was.
I'm thinking the best way will be to train from Cinque Terre to Rome then fly from Rome to Athens then Athens to Santorini (by ferry or plane).
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Long weekend in Albania
- 8 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 9 car rental
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 12 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 13 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Munich and....???
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets