We are planning a trip to Cinque Terre and Santorini in May 2014. What is the easiest way to get from Cinque Terre to Santorini? I have tried to look up plane tickets, but it's too far in advance so I was just wondering if anyone else has taken this trip in May before and what your experience was.
I'm thinking the best way will be to train from Cinque Terre to Rome then fly from Rome to Athens then Athens to Santorini (by ferry or plane).
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 2 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 3 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 4 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 7 Airport Transportation
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 10 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 11 London is it worth it?
- 12 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 London and Normandy
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 17 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 18 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 19 free international phone calls
- 20 France Study Abroad
- 21 Lisbon
- 22 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 23 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Taxi from Heathrow Airport