We are planning a trip to Cinque Terre and Santorini in May 2014. What is the easiest way to get from Cinque Terre to Santorini? I have tried to look up plane tickets, but it's too far in advance so I was just wondering if anyone else has taken this trip in May before and what your experience was.
I'm thinking the best way will be to train from Cinque Terre to Rome then fly from Rome to Athens then Athens to Santorini (by ferry or plane).
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 2 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 3 Travel WiFi - France
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 6 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 3 days to spend in europe
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 13 Ireland one week
- 14 Seville in late January
- 15 Berlin restaurant recs
- 16 Guides - Matera
- 17 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 18 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 19 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 20 RFID Protection
- 21 Spain Trip Report
- 22 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 23 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 24 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 25 Limo from Heathrow