We are planning a trip to Cinque Terre and Santorini in May 2014. What is the easiest way to get from Cinque Terre to Santorini? I have tried to look up plane tickets, but it's too far in advance so I was just wondering if anyone else has taken this trip in May before and what your experience was.
I'm thinking the best way will be to train from Cinque Terre to Rome then fly from Rome to Athens then Athens to Santorini (by ferry or plane).
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 2 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 3 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 4 Tuscany Country Side OR Swiss Alps on bernina express in 1 day
- 5 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 6 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 7 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 8 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 9 Another Visit to London
- 10 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 11 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 12 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 13 Free: Sewing machine and coffee grinder...
- 14 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 15 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 16 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 17 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 18 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 19 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 20 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 21 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki
- 22 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 23 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 24 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 25 Rental car in Italy