We are planning a trip to Cinque Terre and Santorini in May 2014. What is the easiest way to get from Cinque Terre to Santorini? I have tried to look up plane tickets, but it's too far in advance so I was just wondering if anyone else has taken this trip in May before and what your experience was.
I'm thinking the best way will be to train from Cinque Terre to Rome then fly from Rome to Athens then Athens to Santorini (by ferry or plane).
Thank you so much!
Cinque Terre to Santorini in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 2 Things to do in/around Milan
- 3 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 4 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 5 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 6 Day Trips from Paris
- 7 Ireland's west coast
- 8 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 9 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 10 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 11 South of Switzerland
- 12 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 13 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 14 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 15 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 16 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 17 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 18 Home Base in Belgium
- 19 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 20 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 23 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 24 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip