We are planning a trip to Cinque Terre and Santorini in May 2014. What is the easiest way to get from Cinque Terre to Santorini? I have tried to look up plane tickets, but it's too far in advance so I was just wondering if anyone else has taken this trip in May before and what your experience was.
I'm thinking the best way will be to train from Cinque Terre to Rome then fly from Rome to Athens then Athens to Santorini (by ferry or plane).
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 2 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 3 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 4 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 5 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 6 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 7 Prague & Croatia
- 8 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 9 Florence airport costumes
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 12 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 13 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 14 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 15 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 16 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 17 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 18 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 19 Barcelona on budget
- 20 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 21 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 22 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 23 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 24 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 25 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich