My wife and I are about to book a VRBO apartment in Munich from Dec 21 to Jan 2 in Central Munich. There will be five of us traveling including our kids ages 25, 23 & 22.
I have been doing my research and it looks to me that we can find plenty to do during our stay in Munich. We also plan on renting a vehicle for day trip outside of Munich.
Any I looking for any recommendations for things to do while there during the holidays. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 2 http://nitroshredadvice.com/right-pick/
- 3 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 6 Rome hotel
- 7 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 8 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 9 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 10 3 nights in Madrid
- 11 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 12 Seville to Cordoba
- 13 London Hotel - Different Request
- 14 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 15 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 16 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 17 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 18 London 6 day itinerary
- 19 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 20 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 21 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 24 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 25 Sim Cards