My wife and I are about to book a VRBO apartment in Munich from Dec 21 to Jan 2 in Central Munich. There will be five of us traveling including our kids ages 25, 23 & 22.
I have been doing my research and it looks to me that we can find plenty to do during our stay in Munich. We also plan on renting a vehicle for day trip outside of Munich.
Any I looking for any recommendations for things to do while there during the holidays. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 3 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 4 Places to visit from Zurich
- 5 Loire Valley restaurants
- 6 Rome Water Shortage
- 7 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 8 Justairports.com or Heathrow Express?
- 9 Appenzell in December?
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Driving in Italy
- 13 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 14 The DCC scam is spreading
- 15 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 16 Day Trips from Granada
- 17 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Christmas in Spain
- 20 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 21 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 22 Visiting Zurich
- 23 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 24 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 25 Moldova and Transnistria