My wife and I are about to book a VRBO apartment in Munich from Dec 21 to Jan 2 in Central Munich. There will be five of us traveling including our kids ages 25, 23 & 22.
I have been doing my research and it looks to me that we can find plenty to do during our stay in Munich. We also plan on renting a vehicle for day trip outside of Munich.
Any I looking for any recommendations for things to do while there during the holidays. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you !
Christmas and New Years in Munich 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coffee in Naples
- 2 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 3 A Sardinia trip report
- 4 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 5 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 6 First time Ireland trip
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 14 Granada
- 15 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Eastern Europe
- 18 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 19 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 20 Azores
- 21 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 22 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 23 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 24 4 weeks in the UK
- 25 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report