My wife and I are about to book a VRBO apartment in Munich from Dec 21 to Jan 2 in Central Munich. There will be five of us traveling including our kids ages 25, 23 & 22.
I have been doing my research and it looks to me that we can find plenty to do during our stay in Munich. We also plan on renting a vehicle for day trip outside of Munich.
Any I looking for any recommendations for things to do while there during the holidays. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Tuscany
- 2 Amalfi or Positano
- 3 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 6 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 7 River Boat Cruise
- 8 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 9 Hostel Advice
- 10 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 13 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 14 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 15 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 16 Cordoba or Granada?
- 17 Munich, Germany
- 18 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 19 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 20 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 21 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 22 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 23 First Time Europe Trip
- 24 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 25 St Andrews advice