My wife and I are about to book a VRBO apartment in Munich from Dec 21 to Jan 2 in Central Munich. There will be five of us traveling including our kids ages 25, 23 & 22.
I have been doing my research and it looks to me that we can find plenty to do during our stay in Munich. We also plan on renting a vehicle for day trip outside of Munich.
Any I looking for any recommendations for things to do while there during the holidays. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 2 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 3 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 4 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 Norwegian Countryside
- 8 Just Back from Norway
- 9 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Amsterdam and ?????
- 12 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 13 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 14 Switzerland itinerary help
- 15 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 16 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 17 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 18 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 19 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 20 Amsterdam Hotel
- 21 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 22 FCO connection time
- 23 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 24 Lagos Walking Tour
- 25 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon