My wife and I are about to book a VRBO apartment in Munich from Dec 21 to Jan 2 in Central Munich. There will be five of us traveling including our kids ages 25, 23 & 22.
I have been doing my research and it looks to me that we can find plenty to do during our stay in Munich. We also plan on renting a vehicle for day trip outside of Munich.
Any I looking for any recommendations for things to do while there during the holidays. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 2 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 3 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 4 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 5 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 6 evening of song and dance
- 7 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 8 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 9 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 10 Scotland Highlands Help
- 11 Greece Itinerary
- 12 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 13 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 14 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 15 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 16 Ravenna Mosaics
- 17 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 18 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 19 Amsterdam, Germany
- 20 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 24 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 25 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra