My wife and I are about to book a VRBO apartment in Munich from Dec 21 to Jan 2 in Central Munich. There will be five of us traveling including our kids ages 25, 23 & 22.
I have been doing my research and it looks to me that we can find plenty to do during our stay in Munich. We also plan on renting a vehicle for day trip outside of Munich.
Any I looking for any recommendations for things to do while there during the holidays. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you !
Christmas and New Years in Munich 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 2 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 3 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 4 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 5 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 6 Purse week?
- 7 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 10 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 13 Looking for add on city
- 14 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 15 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 16 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 17 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 18 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 19 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 20 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 21 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 22 Paris Handbags
- 23 Which designer handbags come out in Europe before hitting the States?
- 24 VAT in Greece>>Athen (Purchasing of handbags as Tourist)
- 25 One month in Puglia and Matera