Hello All, I see from an extensive evening surfing past forums that there are a few channel island friends on the forum. I am planning a trip for the end of April beginning of May 2014. Got some very helpful advice on getting to Cardiff but have since decided that the gardens probably won't be at their best that early so have shifted focus south. I am now thinking about a week in Channel Islands. The general theme seems to be 3 days is enough but I want to walk the islands and beaches and visit as many gardens as possible. I am tentatively thinking 3 nights on Guernsey with walking about to said venues, then boat to Sark. Stay on Sark 3 nights. Visit garden and do coasteering and kayaking with adventure Sark. Then back to Guernsy and out to Hern to stay over 1 or 2 nights, walk the gardens sit on beach. Then home. Am I being an under achiever. Will I be bored after 1 day on Guernsey? Thanks K
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 2 Spain for 7 days
- 3 Spending money in Italy?
- 4 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 5 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 6 Biking across Europe
- 7 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 8 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 9 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 10 Normandy in October
- 11 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 12 I went to Paris in June
- 13 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 14 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 17 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 18 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 19 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 21 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 22 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 23 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 24 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 25 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt