Hello All, I see from an extensive evening surfing past forums that there are a few channel island friends on the forum. I am planning a trip for the end of April beginning of May 2014. Got some very helpful advice on getting to Cardiff but have since decided that the gardens probably won't be at their best that early so have shifted focus south. I am now thinking about a week in Channel Islands. The general theme seems to be 3 days is enough but I want to walk the islands and beaches and visit as many gardens as possible. I am tentatively thinking 3 nights on Guernsey with walking about to said venues, then boat to Sark. Stay on Sark 3 nights. Visit garden and do coasteering and kayaking with adventure Sark. Then back to Guernsy and out to Hern to stay over 1 or 2 nights, walk the gardens sit on beach. Then home. Am I being an under achiever. Will I be bored after 1 day on Guernsey? Thanks K
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Street food in Turkey
- 8 Spain Questions
- 9 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Mont St Michel
- 12 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 13 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 14 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 15 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Dublin Hostels
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 Need Advice for my first family to Europe