Hello All, I see from an extensive evening surfing past forums that there are a few channel island friends on the forum. I am planning a trip for the end of April beginning of May 2014. Got some very helpful advice on getting to Cardiff but have since decided that the gardens probably won't be at their best that early so have shifted focus south. I am now thinking about a week in Channel Islands. The general theme seems to be 3 days is enough but I want to walk the islands and beaches and visit as many gardens as possible. I am tentatively thinking 3 nights on Guernsey with walking about to said venues, then boat to Sark. Stay on Sark 3 nights. Visit garden and do coasteering and kayaking with adventure Sark. Then back to Guernsy and out to Hern to stay over 1 or 2 nights, walk the gardens sit on beach. Then home. Am I being an under achiever. Will I be bored after 1 day on Guernsey? Thanks K
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avignon to London?
- 2 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 5 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Traveling to Munich
- 15 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 16 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 17 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 22 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 23 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 24 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 25 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting