Its been a while since we have been to Italy. My question-Is it better to change dollars into euros here in the U.S. or at banks in Italy. We do not use ATMs. Your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
changing dollars to euros
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 5 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 6 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 7 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 10 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 11 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 12 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 13 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 18 2 weeks in Europe
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 Ireland Southwest
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary