We will be travelling from Chamonix to Annecy in June this year and would like suggestions for a casual drive between the two, which includes scenery and small villages.
The town of Thones is currently on the list.
Thanks in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 8 Barcelona - places to stay
- 9 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 10 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 11 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 12 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 13 Christmas Markets 2017
- 14 Language to use in Belgium
- 15 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 16 Istanbul at Easter
- 17 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 18 Palermo Apartment
- 19 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 20 SURPRISE TRIP
- 21 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 22 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 25 Fado in Lisbon