We will be travelling from Chamonix to Annecy in June this year and would like suggestions for a casual drive between the two, which includes scenery and small villages.
The town of Thones is currently on the list.
Thanks in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 week stay in Scotland
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Paris, France
- 4 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 5 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 6 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 7 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 8 sfo to europe
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 11 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 14 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 15 What one thing in Paris?
- 16 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 19 Rue des Rosiers
- 20 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 21 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 22 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 23 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 24 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 25 Italy museum tickets