We will be travelling from Chamonix to Annecy in June this year and would like suggestions for a casual drive between the two, which includes scenery and small villages.
The town of Thones is currently on the list.
Thanks in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 2 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 3 Charles Degaulle question
- 4 Train rides
- 5 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 6 Pompeii luggage storage
- 7 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 8 italy itinerary request
- 9 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 12 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 13 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 14 Train Help
- 15 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 16 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 17 Paris gtg in October?
- 18 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 19 First time in Italy
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 22 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 23 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Swiss Alps to Florence