We will be travelling from Chamonix to Annecy in June this year and would like suggestions for a casual drive between the two, which includes scenery and small villages.
The town of Thones is currently on the list.
Thanks in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 2 Acropolis Athens
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 7 Versailles
- 8 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 9 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 10 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 11 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 12 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 13 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Meteora for older folk
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 18 driving from prague to salzburg
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 21 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 22 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??