We will be travelling from Chamonix to Annecy in June this year and would like suggestions for a casual drive between the two, which includes scenery and small villages.
The town of Thones is currently on the list.
Thanks in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TOLL-FREE : SKYPE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 SKYPE MAIL 24*7
- 2 Bernese Oberland
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 6 Moscow Favorites
- 7 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 8 Couscous
- 9 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 10 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 11 TIM in FCO - update
- 12 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 13 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 22 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 23 Cartagena Spain
- 24 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 25 Trip to Switzerland