We will be travelling from Chamonix to Annecy in June this year and would like suggestions for a casual drive between the two, which includes scenery and small villages.
The town of Thones is currently on the list.
Thanks in Advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 2 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 3 A week driving in Bavaria
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 6 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 7 written guide for Olympia
- 8 PLITVICE LAKES
- 9 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 10 Naxos hotel question
- 11 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 12 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 13 Avignon or St. remy
- 14 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 15 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 16 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 17 Camino Redux
- 18 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 19 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 20 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 21 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 22 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 23 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Charming hotel in Milan?