I have a unique challenge. I am hard of hearing, with an increasing likelihood of being completely deaf within a few years. I'm building a "bucket list" for my ears, of things that I want to hear and experience before it's too late.
One of the things on my list is that I want to fall asleep and wake up while listening to the sound of the ocean - waves crashing - seagulls - you know, that type of thing.
I don't really care where this occurs, although obviously a nice B&B on the coast is an obvious choice. The hard part is that so many places that advertise as being "on the water" aren't actually close enough to HEAR the water.
Do you have any suggestions? Places you've stayed or found or longed for?
I currently live in London, so locations in Europe are preferable, but I'm not ruling anything out,.
PS - Also taking suggestions for other items to include on my bucket list.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 2 Travel Apps
- 3 카지노싸이트ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지
- 4 What is your favorite travel app?
- 5 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 6 라이브카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 7 온라인카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 8 아시안카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 9 월드카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 10 월드카지노ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 11 Transportation Question Italy
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 CDG to Marais transfer
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 16 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 17 Train tickets in Italy?
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 20 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 21 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 24 Transportation
- 25 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please