We will be traveling with our 11 month old this August to Prague, Budapest and Vienna. We are planning on using public transportation (buses / trains) and are trying to decide on whether to bring our car seat / big stroller or a lighter stroller (more like an umbrella stroller) without the car seat. Are there rules in Europe that require kids that age to be in a car seat in the train or bus? Lugging around the car seat would be a huge pain so we would like to travel without it. Any recommendations would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Installation@: c@ll sUPpOrt Mcafee CONTACT 1:8OO-681-72O8 Mcafee *Fixed
- 3 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 6 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Airport Transit Visa
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 12 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 Paris advice with kids
- 15 Anniversary trip to France
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Moscow Favorites
- 22 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 23 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 24 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 25 Bordeaux to Moscow