We will be traveling with our 11 month old this August to Prague, Budapest and Vienna. We are planning on using public transportation (buses / trains) and are trying to decide on whether to bring our car seat / big stroller or a lighter stroller (more like an umbrella stroller) without the car seat. Are there rules in Europe that require kids that age to be in a car seat in the train or bus? Lugging around the car seat would be a huge pain so we would like to travel without it. Any recommendations would be great. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남안마o1o-2816-2526 강남역안마 강남안마방
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 4 Labor Day in Paris
- 5 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 6 I may be wrong....
- 7 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 13 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 14 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 22 A visit to Greenwich
- 23 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 24 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 25 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi