I have long been an advocate of allowing 2+ hours for a connection in CDG. I'm faced with a connection this Fall that is one hour. Not sure I want to book it. The flight is Air France Athens to CDG and then connecting to JFK on Air France as well. Terminal change between 2E and 2F. Luggage should be checked through (I hope), but we will have to go through customs I assume. Looks like there is a bus between terminals within security. Does anyone have experience with this tight connection...any thoughts (other then questioning my sanity)...thanks in advance!
CDG - 1 hour connection 2E to 2F... any experiences????
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 6 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 TGV and Provence questions
- 9 Rome Accommodation
- 10 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 11 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 12 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 13 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Italian Lakes gardens
- 16 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 17 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 20 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 21 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 22 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 23 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 24 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 25 Greek islands from Turkey