I have long been an advocate of allowing 2+ hours for a connection in CDG. I'm faced with a connection this Fall that is one hour. Not sure I want to book it. The flight is Air France Athens to CDG and then connecting to JFK on Air France as well. Terminal change between 2E and 2F. Luggage should be checked through (I hope), but we will have to go through customs I assume. Looks like there is a bus between terminals within security. Does anyone have experience with this tight connection...any thoughts (other then questioning my sanity)...thanks in advance!
CDG - 1 hour connection 2E to 2F... any experiences????
- 1 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 2 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 3 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 4 Montepulciano faves
- 5 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 6 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 7 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 8 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 9 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 10 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 11 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 12 A chacun son goût
- 13 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 14 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 15 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 16 please HELP--so confused!!
- 17 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 18 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 19 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 20 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 21 Cuenca or Toledo
- 22 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 23 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 24 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 25 Reporting from Paris May 12-25