I'm going to Europe next week! Wondering if any females have any experience in using money belts or neck wallets to store their passports/cash etc. I always thought a neck pouch will be more comfortable but I'm going in the summer and will be wearing tee shirts - will they be conspicuous at the neck area or too obvious at my waist area?
Any ideas are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guides - Matera
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 4 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 5 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 6 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 11 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 14 Europe Sim card help
- 15 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 16 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 17 Local markets in Italy
- 18 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 19 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 20 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 21 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 22 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 23 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Buying flowers in London?