I'm going to Europe next week! Wondering if any females have any experience in using money belts or neck wallets to store their passports/cash etc. I always thought a neck pouch will be more comfortable but I'm going in the summer and will be wearing tee shirts - will they be conspicuous at the neck area or too obvious at my waist area?
Any ideas are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) CHARTER Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 5 London with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Madrird and Seville
- 15 Greece
- 16 Ludwig Castles
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 19 Lake Como AREA questions
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??