I'm going to Europe next week! Wondering if any females have any experience in using money belts or neck wallets to store their passports/cash etc. I always thought a neck pouch will be more comfortable but I'm going in the summer and will be wearing tee shirts - will they be conspicuous at the neck area or too obvious at my waist area?
Any ideas are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 2 Ballet Bolshoi
- 3 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 6 Le Marche, Italy
- 7 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 8 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 9 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 10 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 11 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 12 Trains France/Switzerland
- 13 fear of driving in rome!
- 14 Italy trains question
- 15 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 16 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 17 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 20 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 21 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 22 European Championship
- 23 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 24 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)