I'm going to Europe next week! Wondering if any females have any experience in using money belts or neck wallets to store their passports/cash etc. I always thought a neck pouch will be more comfortable but I'm going in the summer and will be wearing tee shirts - will they be conspicuous at the neck area or too obvious at my waist area?
Any ideas are appreciated!
Carrying your valuable: Money belts or neck wallets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 5 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 6 Nice Video about Poland
- 7 Where to stay in Rome
- 8 Lavender Fields
- 9 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Munich
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 18 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 22 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 23 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 24 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid