I'm going to Europe next week! Wondering if any females have any experience in using money belts or neck wallets to store their passports/cash etc. I always thought a neck pouch will be more comfortable but I'm going in the summer and will be wearing tee shirts - will they be conspicuous at the neck area or too obvious at my waist area?
Any ideas are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 2 visa appointment experience
- 3 First Trip to Europe!
- 4 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 5 Scotland Trip
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 8 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 9 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 10 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 11 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 14 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 15 Rue des Rosiers
- 16 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 19 Brief trip report Naples
- 20 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 21 What to take to Germany
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 24 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 25 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl