I'm going to Europe next week! Wondering if any females have any experience in using money belts or neck wallets to store their passports/cash etc. I always thought a neck pouch will be more comfortable but I'm going in the summer and will be wearing tee shirts - will they be conspicuous at the neck area or too obvious at my waist area?
Any ideas are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 6 Switzerland in November?
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Oxford England Accommodations
- 9 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 10 Croatia transportation question.
- 11 Places of interest
- 12 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 13 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 14 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 A Month stay in Southern France
- 17 vienna
- 18 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 19 getting to CDG
- 20 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 21 Ireland hotel questions
- 22 Questions about Polish sights
- 23 Croatia Ferry Help
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Greece...so many options! (11 days)