I'm going to Europe next week! Wondering if any females have any experience in using money belts or neck wallets to store their passports/cash etc. I always thought a neck pouch will be more comfortable but I'm going in the summer and will be wearing tee shirts - will they be conspicuous at the neck area or too obvious at my waist area?
Any ideas are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 2 4 days in switzerland
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 14 nights in Europe
- 5 Vienna or Budapest?
- 6 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 7 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 8 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 11 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 12 French immersion courses in France
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 15 Ireland & Scotland
- 16 CDG airport
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 19 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 22 Munich
- 23 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 24 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 25 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?