I know this has been covered ad nauseum (or however you spell it) but after schlepping an overweight (52 pounds) 25 inch suitcase to San Francisco for spring break, I decided I need to buck up and pack lighter for the trip to Italy in June. I want to do a carry-on and I need to go buy one. Is the 21 inch the largest I can get? We will be flying major airlines althought the Zurich to Venice leg may be a smaller plane. I went looking at 19 and 21 inchers and I am completely stumped as to how I will fit everything for 10 days in this thing!!!
Carry on for 10 day trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 5 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 6 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 9 Rome Areas to stay
- 10 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 11 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 14 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 15 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 16 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 17 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 18 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 19 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 20 St Germain
- 21 When to go to Sicily
- 22 Wengen to Torino?
- 23 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 24 Lakes District UK
- 25 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car