I know this has been covered ad nauseum (or however you spell it) but after schlepping an overweight (52 pounds) 25 inch suitcase to San Francisco for spring break, I decided I need to buck up and pack lighter for the trip to Italy in June. I want to do a carry-on and I need to go buy one. Is the 21 inch the largest I can get? We will be flying major airlines althought the Zurich to Venice leg may be a smaller plane. I went looking at 19 and 21 inchers and I am completely stumped as to how I will fit everything for 10 days in this thing!!!
Carry on for 10 day trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - things to do?
- 2 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 3 Rome to Positano
- 4 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 5 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 6 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 7 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 8 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 9 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 10 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 11 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 12 help and advice
- 13 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 14 Is it a bad time to go?
- 15 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 16 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 17 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 18 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 19 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 20 Greek Island honeymoon
- 21 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 22 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 23 DCC on the increase?
- 24 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 25 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece