I know this has been covered ad nauseum (or however you spell it) but after schlepping an overweight (52 pounds) 25 inch suitcase to San Francisco for spring break, I decided I need to buck up and pack lighter for the trip to Italy in June. I want to do a carry-on and I need to go buy one. Is the 21 inch the largest I can get? We will be flying major airlines althought the Zurich to Venice leg may be a smaller plane. I went looking at 19 and 21 inchers and I am completely stumped as to how I will fit everything for 10 days in this thing!!!
Carry on for 10 day trip?
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 3 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 4 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 5 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 6 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 7 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 8 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 11 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 12 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 13 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 14 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 15 Istanbul in April
- 16 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 17 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 18 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 19 Paris Recommendations
- 20 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 21 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 22 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 23 day trips from Stuttgart
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013