I know this has been covered ad nauseum (or however you spell it) but after schlepping an overweight (52 pounds) 25 inch suitcase to San Francisco for spring break, I decided I need to buck up and pack lighter for the trip to Italy in June. I want to do a carry-on and I need to go buy one. Is the 21 inch the largest I can get? We will be flying major airlines althought the Zurich to Venice leg may be a smaller plane. I went looking at 19 and 21 inchers and I am completely stumped as to how I will fit everything for 10 days in this thing!!!
Carry on for 10 day trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Observations About Paris
- 2 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 3 Portugal Trip
- 4 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 5 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 6 history museums or locations
- 7 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 8 One week in Spain, late May
- 9 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 10 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 11 Pyrenees logistics
- 12 Northern Europe in April-May
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 15 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 16 Normandy and Loire
- 17 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 18 malta
- 19 First time Ireland trip
- 20 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Iwango went…to Nice
- 23 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 25 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy