My husband, 8 month old son and I are travelling for a month and will be renting a vehicle in three different locations.
We were looking at renting through AutoEurope / Kemwel. For the most part, I have heard good things.
My one concern: when you look at the total quoted price for both providers, they are (on average) $80-$100 cheaper then renting directly through Enterprise.
The total on the Enterprise webpage includes charges related to:
- Premium location fee (my guess, because we are picking up from airport?)
- Vehicle License Fee
Now, on AE/Kemwel, they do include VAT but exclude the other two that Enterprise charges for.
I have heard some people being 'ripped off' when it came time to pay. Is this because of the additional fees that Enterprise already has included?
Are we safe to book through AE/Kemwel, have you had any problems?
I am also aware of the added fees for highway tolls. And, have heard that diesel cars are cheaper on fuel than gas ones...
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?