My husband, 8 month old son and I are travelling for a month and will be renting a vehicle in three different locations.
We were looking at renting through AutoEurope / Kemwel. For the most part, I have heard good things.
My one concern: when you look at the total quoted price for both providers, they are (on average) $80-$100 cheaper then renting directly through Enterprise.
The total on the Enterprise webpage includes charges related to:
- Premium location fee (my guess, because we are picking up from airport?)
- Vehicle License Fee
Now, on AE/Kemwel, they do include VAT but exclude the other two that Enterprise charges for.
I have heard some people being 'ripped off' when it came time to pay. Is this because of the additional fees that Enterprise already has included?
Are we safe to book through AE/Kemwel, have you had any problems?
I am also aware of the added fees for highway tolls. And, have heard that diesel cars are cheaper on fuel than gas ones...
Your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노(｡//AAA815。CoM//｡)프라임카지노온라인카지노주소
- 2 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 3 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 4 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 5 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 6 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 7 Stu Tower
- 8 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 9 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 10 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 11 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 12 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 13 Train up the Jungfrau
- 14 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 15 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 16 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 17 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 18 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 22 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 23 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 24 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 25 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy