We are flying into Frankfurt and traveling for 2 weeks. Is it a good idea to reserve a car in the US or wait until we arrive? Also, any thoughts on who to rent from ? Other tips and advice on rentals would also be much appreciated.
car rental in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 2 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 5 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 6 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 7 A Week in Spain
- 8 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 9 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 10 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 13 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 16 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 19 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 20 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 21 France in 2003
- 22 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 23 Maratea
- 24 2 different itineraries
- 25 Insight coach tours of Italy & France