We are flying into Frankfurt and traveling for 2 weeks. Is it a good idea to reserve a car in the US or wait until we arrive? Also, any thoughts on who to rent from ? Other tips and advice on rentals would also be much appreciated.
car rental in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 2 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 3 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 4 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 5 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 6 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 7 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 8 Brugge photo on Bing
- 9 British English
- 10 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 11 Spending money in Italy?
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 14 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 15 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 16 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 17 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 18 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 19 Passport Delays
- 20 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 21 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 22 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 23 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 24 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 25 TGV Train Tickets/Passes