We are flying into Frankfurt and traveling for 2 weeks. Is it a good idea to reserve a car in the US or wait until we arrive? Also, any thoughts on who to rent from ? Other tips and advice on rentals would also be much appreciated.
car rental in Germany
- 1 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 2 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 5 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 6 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 7 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 8 Best area for wine and which one?
- 9 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 10 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 11 Northern Italy
- 12 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 13 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 14 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 15 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 16 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 17 Drive Rome Florence
- 18 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 19 Which tour company would be best?
- 20 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 24 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 25 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris