We are flying into Frankfurt and traveling for 2 weeks. Is it a good idea to reserve a car in the US or wait until we arrive? Also, any thoughts on who to rent from ? Other tips and advice on rentals would also be much appreciated.
car rental in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 2 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 3 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 4 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 5 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 6 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 7 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 8 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 9 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 10 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 11 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 12 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Berlin: evening dining
- 17 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 18 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 19 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 20 Alhambra questions
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 23 Airbnb
- 24 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 25 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France