please tell me about your experiences. I have booked a car from Europcar (Firenze Airport, Fiat 500, 3 days) and I am little confused. The rent itself is 110 €. As I understood, the theft protection excess is 1700 €. They offer premium protection for 108 € and I chose that.
They sent me a booking conformation where was a line saying that I have to pay deposit - like 550 €. For some reason I tought that if I take this super hyper insurance that says that my excess is reduced to 0 €, I won't have to pay any deposit.
So... Have anybody rented a car from Europcar and took somekind of insurance that had 0 € deposit? Or have you been in similar situation?
If somebody have rented a car from liable car company and managed to rent without deposit, I would be glad to have any suggestions.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 2 Months in Sicily
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Azores
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Sundays in Puglia
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Prague
- 16 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 17 What tips can you give about packing?
- 18 Sim Card Options
- 19 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 20 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 23 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.