please tell me about your experiences. I have booked a car from Europcar (Firenze Airport, Fiat 500, 3 days) and I am little confused. The rent itself is 110 €. As I understood, the theft protection excess is 1700 €. They offer premium protection for 108 € and I chose that.
They sent me a booking conformation where was a line saying that I have to pay deposit - like 550 €. For some reason I tought that if I take this super hyper insurance that says that my excess is reduced to 0 €, I won't have to pay any deposit.
So... Have anybody rented a car from Europcar and took somekind of insurance that had 0 € deposit? Or have you been in similar situation?
If somebody have rented a car from liable car company and managed to rent without deposit, I would be glad to have any suggestions.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 4 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 5 London Theater
- 6 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 7 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 8 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 11 Private Guide in Lyon
- 12 Norwegian Air?
- 13 Highclare Castle
- 14 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 UK in May and June
- 18 Poland to Austria In December
- 19 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 24 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 25 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders