please tell me about your experiences. I have booked a car from Europcar (Firenze Airport, Fiat 500, 3 days) and I am little confused. The rent itself is 110 €. As I understood, the theft protection excess is 1700 €. They offer premium protection for 108 € and I chose that.
They sent me a booking conformation where was a line saying that I have to pay deposit - like 550 €. For some reason I tought that if I take this super hyper insurance that says that my excess is reduced to 0 €, I won't have to pay any deposit.
So... Have anybody rented a car from Europcar and took somekind of insurance that had 0 € deposit? Or have you been in similar situation?
If somebody have rented a car from liable car company and managed to rent without deposit, I would be glad to have any suggestions.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임사이트(→¶」 WOP88.ＣoM 「¶←)제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 2 바카라게임(→¶」 WOP88.ＣoM 「¶←)제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 메이저놀이터⊇←♀→ ZEM33。COM ←♀→codedr77 사설놀이터추천 토토추천사이트
- 5 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 6 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Amalfi Coast help
- 9 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 10 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 11 A few days outside Rome
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 CDG airport and connection time
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Paris Metro
- 19 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 20 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 21 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 25 EATING IN LISBON..first visit