We have a reservation at the Hotel Alvaro de Torres in Ubeda and we are trying to decide if we should keep our rental car when we are there.We will be in Ubeda two nights. We would also like to go to Baeza while we are staying in Ubeda.
We are coming from Rhonda and will be going to Granada after our stay in Ubeda. Anything else do see/do in the area?
Things are a little complicated because we arrive on Sat and the rental drop off is closed at 1:00 PM Sat and Opens again Monday. We will be leaving on Monday for Granada. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Our other questions are
Is parking close to this hotel and how much does it cost ?
Where is the drop off to give back the the rental car ?
what is driving like in Ubeda ?
How close is the bus station to go to Baeza and Granada ? We see the bus to Baeza is frequent and only 10 minutes and the bus to Granada is also several times a day and is about two and one half hours. But the bus from Ubeda to Granada (Alhambra) is much more expensive and much longer 5 hours ) Is that right ?
Thanks ! for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 2 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 3 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 getting to CDG
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 8 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 9 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Towersey, London
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Biarritz family holiday
- 15 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 16 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona