We have a reservation at the Hotel Alvaro de Torres in Ubeda and we are trying to decide if we should keep our rental car when we are there.We will be in Ubeda two nights. We would also like to go to Baeza while we are staying in Ubeda.
We are coming from Rhonda and will be going to Granada after our stay in Ubeda. Anything else do see/do in the area?
Things are a little complicated because we arrive on Sat and the rental drop off is closed at 1:00 PM Sat and Opens again Monday. We will be leaving on Monday for Granada. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Our other questions are
Is parking close to this hotel and how much does it cost ?
Where is the drop off to give back the the rental car ?
what is driving like in Ubeda ?
How close is the bus station to go to Baeza and Granada ? We see the bus to Baeza is frequent and only 10 minutes and the bus to Granada is also several times a day and is about two and one half hours. But the bus from Ubeda to Granada (Alhambra) is much more expensive and much longer 5 hours ) Is that right ?
Thanks ! for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 4 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 5 Lisbon
- 6 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 7 Car insurance in Iceland
- 8 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 9 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 10 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Scotland - We're Here!
- 13 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 14 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 15 Cappadocia in June
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Krakow
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 Travelling Iceland
- 21 Moscow Favorites
- 22 Couscous
- 23 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy