We have a reservation at the Hotel Alvaro de Torres in Ubeda and we are trying to decide if we should keep our rental car when we are there.We will be in Ubeda two nights. We would also like to go to Baeza while we are staying in Ubeda.
We are coming from Rhonda and will be going to Granada after our stay in Ubeda. Anything else do see/do in the area?
Things are a little complicated because we arrive on Sat and the rental drop off is closed at 1:00 PM Sat and Opens again Monday. We will be leaving on Monday for Granada. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Our other questions are
Is parking close to this hotel and how much does it cost ?
Where is the drop off to give back the the rental car ?
what is driving like in Ubeda ?
How close is the bus station to go to Baeza and Granada ? We see the bus to Baeza is frequent and only 10 minutes and the bus to Granada is also several times a day and is about two and one half hours. But the bus from Ubeda to Granada (Alhambra) is much more expensive and much longer 5 hours ) Is that right ?
Thanks ! for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 2 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Madrid/Lisbon
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Greek fuel cost
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 13 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 14 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Day trips from Florence
- 17 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 23 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving