We have a reservation at the Hotel Alvaro de Torres in Ubeda and we are trying to decide if we should keep our rental car when we are there.We will be in Ubeda two nights. We would also like to go to Baeza while we are staying in Ubeda.
We are coming from Rhonda and will be going to Granada after our stay in Ubeda. Anything else do see/do in the area?
Things are a little complicated because we arrive on Sat and the rental drop off is closed at 1:00 PM Sat and Opens again Monday. We will be leaving on Monday for Granada. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Our other questions are
Is parking close to this hotel and how much does it cost ?
Where is the drop off to give back the the rental car ?
what is driving like in Ubeda ?
How close is the bus station to go to Baeza and Granada ? We see the bus to Baeza is frequent and only 10 minutes and the bus to Granada is also several times a day and is about two and one half hours. But the bus from Ubeda to Granada (Alhambra) is much more expensive and much longer 5 hours ) Is that right ?
Thanks ! for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 2 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 3 Rome -- The next time around
- 4 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 7 Greek Village
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 15 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 25 "Too Much Cows"