Has anyone used the Capital One 360 debit card in Europe for cash withdrawals? I am thinking of opening an account but want to be certain there truly are no fees.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland for Nine Days
- 2 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 3 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 4 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 5 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 6 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 9 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 12 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 13 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 14 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 15 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 16 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 17 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 18 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 19 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 20 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 21 3 day trip to iceland
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 24 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more