We are excited to travel to Greece this summer , mid August for 13 nights with 2 kids ages 13 and 9.
Little did I know, 13 nights is not even enough to scratch the surface
Here is my first draft itinerary : Would really appreciate your input. I really want to visit Peloponnese area.
Day 1: Arrive at Athens, drive to Napflion
Day 2: Napflion
Day 4: Drive back to Athens
Day 5: Athens
Day 6: Day trip to Delphi
Day 7: Leave to Crete
Day 10: leave to Santorini
Day 13: Fly home via Athens
I know this is a very busy schedule. Should I skip Crete and do Naxos ?
What are your comments? I know I haven't included Olympia and Meteora too.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 5 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 6 Sicily
- 7 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 8 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 9 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 10 Hotel in Vienna
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Car rental from Barcelona
- 13 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Itinerary Tweaking
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Help with Ireland itinerary