We are excited to travel to Greece this summer , mid August for 13 nights with 2 kids ages 13 and 9.
Little did I know, 13 nights is not even enough to scratch the surface
Here is my first draft itinerary : Would really appreciate your input. I really want to visit Peloponnese area.
Day 1: Arrive at Athens, drive to Napflion
Day 2: Napflion
Day 4: Drive back to Athens
Day 5: Athens
Day 6: Day trip to Delphi
Day 7: Leave to Crete
Day 10: leave to Santorini
Day 13: Fly home via Athens
I know this is a very busy schedule. Should I skip Crete and do Naxos ?
What are your comments? I know I haven't included Olympia and Meteora too.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 4 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Escargots in Paris
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 We're here!
- 9 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 10 Trip Ideas
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 13 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 19 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents