We are excited to travel to Greece this summer , mid August for 13 nights with 2 kids ages 13 and 9.
Little did I know, 13 nights is not even enough to scratch the surface
Here is my first draft itinerary : Would really appreciate your input. I really want to visit Peloponnese area.
Day 1: Arrive at Athens, drive to Napflion
Day 2: Napflion
Day 4: Drive back to Athens
Day 5: Athens
Day 6: Day trip to Delphi
Day 7: Leave to Crete
Day 10: leave to Santorini
Day 13: Fly home via Athens
I know this is a very busy schedule. Should I skip Crete and do Naxos ?
What are your comments? I know I haven't included Olympia and Meteora too.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 2 Short time in Vienna
- 3 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 4 Paris in August
- 5 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 8 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 9 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 12 Getting around London
- 13 Valencia Spain
- 14 Wine Tasting in France
- 15 Iceland in January/February
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 20 Moldova and Transnistria
- 21 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 22 Places to visit from Zurich
- 23 Loire Valley restaurants
- 24 Rome Water Shortage
- 25 Justairports.com or Heathrow Express?