We are excited to travel to Greece this summer , mid August for 13 nights with 2 kids ages 13 and 9.
Little did I know, 13 nights is not even enough to scratch the surface
Here is my first draft itinerary : Would really appreciate your input. I really want to visit Peloponnese area.
Day 1: Arrive at Athens, drive to Napflion
Day 2: Napflion
Day 4: Drive back to Athens
Day 5: Athens
Day 6: Day trip to Delphi
Day 7: Leave to Crete
Day 10: leave to Santorini
Day 13: Fly home via Athens
I know this is a very busy schedule. Should I skip Crete and do Naxos ?
What are your comments? I know I haven't included Olympia and Meteora too.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 4 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 5 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 6 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 7 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Passport proplems
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 12 Itinerary help...
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?