We are excited to travel to Greece this summer , mid August for 13 nights with 2 kids ages 13 and 9.
Little did I know, 13 nights is not even enough to scratch the surface
Here is my first draft itinerary : Would really appreciate your input. I really want to visit Peloponnese area.
Day 1: Arrive at Athens, drive to Napflion
Day 2: Napflion
Day 4: Drive back to Athens
Day 5: Athens
Day 6: Day trip to Delphi
Day 7: Leave to Crete
Day 10: leave to Santorini
Day 13: Fly home via Athens
I know this is a very busy schedule. Should I skip Crete and do Naxos ?
What are your comments? I know I haven't included Olympia and Meteora too.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Advice?
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 7 Cornwall Advice
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 "Never Mind"
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 13 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 14 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 15 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 16 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 17 Killarney
- 18 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 19 Florence Travel Guide
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)