We were just contacted by a family from Cambrils offering us a home exchange in August of 2012. I realize it will be very hot in Spain in August, but it works out great for us with our schedules. I don't know much about that part of Spain. Has anyone been there? We would be going for a couple of weeks with a hope of renting a car for part of the trip to travel around the area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We have never done a home exchange before.
Cambrils and Salou
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 5 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 8 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 14 Reykjavik hotels
- 15 Hotels that we found special
- 16 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 17 Too many Trip Reports
- 18 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 19 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 20 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 21 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 22 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 23 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel