We were just contacted by a family from Cambrils offering us a home exchange in August of 2012. I realize it will be very hot in Spain in August, but it works out great for us with our schedules. I don't know much about that part of Spain. Has anyone been there? We would be going for a couple of weeks with a hope of renting a car for part of the trip to travel around the area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We have never done a home exchange before.
Cambrils and Salou
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 4 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 7 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 Day trip from London to Paris
- 14 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 15 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 20 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 21 Calling Jamikins
- 22 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 25 Zurich, Switzerland